• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Finally got around to watching the XFL 30 for 30 doc.

Man, it could have been something special if they didn't get Dick Ebersol's fucking son to direct it. They skim over what led to the creation of the league and aren't terribly critical of it. Pretty disappointing overall.
Prichard goes more into some of what they missed

I would murder a family in cold blood to taste the sweet nectary heroin when I take a bite of a Hawaiian za.
Ranch_It_Up-1458587045.jpg

Menome

I like ham + pineapple pizza. Come at me.

I'm going straight back to sleep after I post this, so I won't actually reply, but it'll be amusing to see what 420wensIsNow comes up with.

Toki767

Finally watching Omega/Okada from Wrestle Kingdom.

This is a really textbook old school wrestling match with current generation athleticism.

Edit: of course right as I say that they bring out a table.

Alexa Bliss is getting another shirt:

She getting a lot of new shirts and stuff to sale recently.
It'd look ever better if Alexa Bliss wasn't on the front of it, maybe her branding logo or whatever you wanna call it in its place.
Her popularity has exploded since being called up. Showing that WWE gets more eyes on it than NXT no matter if NXT is booked better than Raw or Smackdown.

Also, shows where Asuka and all the current women featured on the NXT show have less instagram followers than Mick Foley's daughter.

Instagram is where the pervs reside, Foley's daughter is an attractive female who has uploaded bikini pics, that's like sugar water to fruit flies.

Fantomex

Just got back from a RAW house show. The energy was electrifying Gaf! Kevin Owens had more heat than Roman Reigns. People chanting Y2J. Nia Jax was probably the prettiest out of al the woman wrestlers. I told her she was fine as hell and she stared me down and winked at me. Sin Cara came out and got destroyed by Braun Strowman. Charlotte is on another level compared to all the women in her division. It's like night and day. Big momma pump looks like she can easily bench 300lb. Rusev is the GOAT. Getting heat, yelling at us and telling us that we were ugly. Roman was getting tons of heat, but eventually people get tired and then he starts getting cheered for. The same dudes yelling at him that he can't wrestle rushed to the ringside next to me and tried to get a photo or autograph. Samoa Joe is from nearby Long Beach so we all let doing the Joe chant over and over and he kept smiling and then reminded himself to get back into character. Jo Jo and Lana are fine as hell.

Pikma

Banned
Just got back from a RAW house show. The energy was electrifying Gaf! Kevin Owens had more heat than Roman Reigns. People chanting Y2J. Nia Jax was probably the prettiest out of al the woman wrestlers. I told her she was fine as hell and she stared me down and winked at me. Sin Cara came out and got destroyed by Braun Strowman. Charlotte is on another level compared to all the women in her division. It's like night and day. Big momma pump looks like she can easily bench 300lb. Rusev is the GOAT. Getting heat, yelling at us and telling us that we were ugly. Roman was getting tons of heat, but eventually people get tired and then he starts getting cheered for. The same dudes yelling at him that he can't wrestle rushed to the ringside next to me and tried to get a photo or autograph. Samoa Joe is from nearby Long Beach so we all let doing the Joe chant over and over and he kept smiling and then reminded himself to get back into character. Jo Jo and Lana are fine as hell.
But why

Nia is gorgeous

Any pics of Jojo?

Blue going to be mad at you for flirting with Nia.

*bro fist*

Thank you for the details!!

Our seats
https://i.imgur.com/dbaUJdR.jpg[/]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oKXnM2E.png[/]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RmGfbKL.jpg[/]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Xlowmh3.png[/]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jaJQs1J.png[/]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8u044cz.png[/]

And everyone's fav
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IURsnq2.png[/]

Owens had Xpac level heat. It was crazy. Twice as many Boos as Roman. The hate was flowing.[/QUOTE]
About how many people were there? Place looks pretty barren.

Adree

Sounds like Horizon: Zero Dawn is going for that 5 star classic.

I watched Train to Busan, overhyped but well made one of those.

Finally got around to watching the XFL 30 for 30 doc.

Man, it could have been something special if they didn't get Dick Ebersol's fucking son to direct it. They skim over what led to the creation of the league and aren't terribly critical of it. Pretty disappointing overall.

This is my biggest issue with what 30 for 30 has turned into. They used to be a lot more in depth in terms of the how and why. This one felt more like a few guys talking about their past.

Recall

Can't believe how lacklustre Tanahashi vs Nakamura was at Wrestle Kingdom 8. It must be one of the weaker encounters considering how many legendary battles they had previously.

klonere

Banned
Of course ICW would be the ones to run a WCW 2000 angle, of course.

Lionheart/Hendry had a match called off because they started fighting FOR REAL :thinking:

Zach

London/Kendrick and The Pitbulls are looking good at The Great American Bash '06. Very tag team-y.

Jesus, London being dropkicked to the floor while upside down skinning the cat.

Top Bottom