• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Raw64life

This whole promo ignores that Charlotte cheats to win constantly and that Sasha beat Charlotte for the women's title three times. Awful writing.

Face women's wrestlers are all little girls that are happy to be here, I'm just glad I get to hear how happy they are to be here

CONTROVERSY

Oh well, screw what made Bayley sort of cool in NXT. That would've been a cool angle.

Whatever, have fun watching a rinse and repeat shit at Fastlane.

Lothar

Banned
I muted the TV about 30 minutes ago and put closed captioning on. Hey this is a better way to watch Raw. I see everyone complaining about how awful they are on the mic, and it's not bothering me at all. Try it.

"RawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionshipRawWomen'sChampionship"

DMczaf

"Charlotte Flair. The Queen"

the scripting of WWE commentators has finally made the commentating style in WWE2K games actually realistic.

Silexx

This whole promo ignores that Charlotte cheats to win constantly and that Sasha beat Charlotte for the women's title three times. Awful writing.

Umm, even in Kayfabe Stephanie isn't being sincere. She's just trying to manipulate Bayley into giving up the title.

Raw64life

Umm, even in Kayfabe Stephanie isn't being sincere. She's just trying to manipulate Bayley into giving up the title.

Yes, but Bayley or Sasha not bringing that up at any point to defend themselves is ridiculous. It's just bad writing.

WrestleGAF is so hyperbolic. Really makes me laugh sometimes. This segment is just fine.

The entire point of this segment is that Steph/Charlotte want Bayley to relinquish the title because she didn't win it fairly, and all 4 people, particular Bayley, don't mention that Charlotte basically never wins fairly. It makes no sense at all.

Toki767

They kind of did just completely kill Bayley's integrity as the only real babyface though.

But this was a lose-lose situation even if Bayley gave up the title.

The truth is they never should've booked her to win it last week to begin with.

Top Bottom