• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Jerm411

What does Naomi have?

GREAT_ASS.gif~c200

She has yet to show interest in the women's title, it would make no sense

What, shit's gonna make sense on these shows now? Has there been a change in creative?

I meant Carmella in jest, but the suggestion earlier in the thread to call out Mickie James makes for a more interesting angle. Becks in the low hanging fruit.

Dunnno what you guys are talking about, Alexa's got plenty of heel heat in this segment.

Let me be clear, I have no problem with her mic work. She did good work there.

I just think she's overrated in general. I don't dislike Alexa. It didn't help that I also really like Naomi and really wanted her to go into Mania as champion. :(

Exodust

Banned
Man, I care a lot more about Naomi and Alexa than I do Bayley, Sasha and Becky. side from Queen Charlotte they seem to be the best women around.

Granted, I never watched their NXT run except for the tail end of it when Bayley lost the title.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No she's not.

She is overrated on the mic by people who are attracted to her. If someone says she's god-tier on the mic at the same time they praise her facial expressions, you know what they're talking about.

She is overrated on the mic by people who are attracted to her. If someone says she's god-tier on the mic at the same time they praise her facial expressions, you know what they're talking about.

Ummm I've said those things... and I'm a chick... soooo... but yes let's just reduce Alexa to being hot. That's cool.

Like to a note. Her facial expression game us part of her tital embodiment of her character.

She does great work.

Basically.
Ummm I've said those things... and I'm a chick... soooo... but yes let's just reduce Alexa to being hot. That's cool.
I don't think he's the one reducing her to just being hot.

ElRenoRaven

I think Alexa is ok on the mic. Not the worst but not the greatest. She's slowly but surely getting better though. People need to learn it doesn't have to be one or the other. There is an entire middle ground to choose from. Sometimes someone isn't great but they're not awful. Sometimes they're just ok.

I like Alexa but some fans of her can be extreme with the overrating. Haven't seen it here really but other places it's downright insane the shit they say about her. Her ring work is middling but good if she has the right opponent to help her out.

Dthomp

Man all these people saying Alexa is bad on the mic? Are you conveniently just forgetting that Becky touches the mic WAY more then she ever should...

Who else in the women's division is as good as her on the mic?

Charlotte is generally great, probably the best but (like Alexa) occasionally gets dumb material to work with. In Alexa's case, when they really play up "SHE LOVES DISNEY, MAGGLE!" and she has to talk with constant Fairy Tale comparisons

I think I'd also give Alexa the edge because she can generally handle a crowd better than Charlotte (though lately Charlotte's been overcoming it just by yelling)

Top Bottom