• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Lol shit did people just boo Kalisto at the start.

That was one of Kalisto's better promos.

I dig these mini promos in various locations though very old school.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is it possible there's another season of Chrisley

is that show on 52 weeks a year

Strax

He forgot about Psych

giphy.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bayley has a character that makes you care about how she does even if she's awkward as hell.

Alexa's just the bitchy girl character that exists on every historical WWE roster. She's playing the same character Maryse does now except Maryse is better than her.
So we're forgiving Bayley's inability to cut a promo because Yay Female Rolemodel when Alexa is playing a more traditional character but doing it with an aptitude and panache that doesn't exist from any other girl in the company?

Paracelsus

You can argue from this moment all the way into next week, the

Look at me I'm so good I'm the future I'm the whole show oh I lost the thing give it back it's mine

characters have been run into the ground, they were shit when HHH was doing it and they suck even more now. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, I mean it for Charlotte too.

At this point they should either just shoot all the time (only way for Neville to ever cut a good promo) or mix it with some comedy like heel Rock.

They should go back and watch Michelle McCool.

Regardless of the feuds involved, I find it amazing how compared to last year WWE have made gimmick matches a semi regular thing for women.

BREEZANGO! MY BOYS! FUCK HAVING THEM DO THE JOB TO AA!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So we're forgiving Bayley's inability to cut a promo because Yay Female Rolemodel when Alexa is playing a more traditional character but doing it with an aptitude and panache that doesn't exist from any other girl in the company?

Okay, this is a level of hyperbole I can't really do anything with because c'mon lol

Man I wish there was a bigger push for Breezango. I'm not talking about the number 2 tag team in the division but give them something. They're entertaining.

GunBR

Bayley is so boring since her Raw debut
If wasn't for her NXT run people would be begging for Sasha vs Charlotte for another 6 months

LOL if they're gonna have the champs just beat every team. They should make these matches title matches

Make them look like fighting champs instead of guys who seem to only defend them every now and then.

Angry Grimace

Sounds like this match is taking place at a local bingo hall for all the crowd reactions.

GunBR

There's like 6 Tag teams in Smackdown and they still show Breezango, Ascension and Vaudevillains as a group of jobbers

That's the biggest problem of the division

Top Bottom