• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Barrage

The same people that cllamor for AJ/Nak with no build would cry that whoever loses got "buried"

Shoulda done AJ/Taker and saved Reigns/Strowman for WM

I can normally find something entertaining out Raw, but last night's show wasn't good. There was no point to most of the show. It only got interesting when Steph tried to save us from having to hear Bayley ramble, but it also meant that Sasha had to come out and try to say something. Also, how do you have a number one contenders match for the tag titles and not have the champs involved???? That just makes no damn sense. Braun was the best part of the show.

Does anyone care about the US title any more? I thought they were gonna give it to Zayn.

I can normally find something entertaining out Raw, but last night's show wasn't good. There was no point to most of the show. It only got interesting when Steph tried to save us from having to hear Bayley ramble, but it also meant that Sasha had to come out and try to say something. Also, how do you have a number one contenders match for the tag titles and not have the champs involved???? That just makes no damn sense. Braun was the best part of the show.

Does anyone care about the US title any more? I thought they were gonna give it to Zayn.
The belt is just there until KO and Jericho start their Wrestlemania feud which will be for the US title.

I hope Randy sounding so dry, fake and robotic on that part last week was intentional but then I don't since it means he's playing Bray which I don't want to happen.

Uh-oh thread triggered

giphy.gif

Top Bottom