• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Tall4Life

Watched the Usos promo again...jesus that was fucking FIRE. So much intensity. That little story at the end got me going too

ITS NOT PARANOIA, ITS THE USOS

DMczaf

Re-watching The Edge and Christian Show.

It really does getting better with each episode. Feels like they continually find their voice with each episode.

Adree

Re-watching The Edge and Christian Show.

It really does getting better with each episode. Feels like they continually find their voice with each episode.

You can see the oversight slowly slip away until by the end they are having A.J. on and poking fun at him being from TNA.

DMczaf

Brazzers is planning a Montreal Screwjob parody

......i'm mildly interested....

C5I9qDUVcAAsfG3.jpg

ReiGun

And sad to say it pretty much proves the smark theory of "turn everyone heel and they'll become instantly better" more true

Heels, it seems, just get more to work with. Especially in modern WWE, where babyfaces either get every bit of edge scrubbed from their characters, or just act like assholes which defeats the point of their character alignment.

LOL that battle royal finish and the going with it with the announcers and refs still selling it as if they hit at the same time when everyone blatantly saw they didn't, Dunn assuming he's the one backstage couldn't even cut away to another camera to hide it as should always be done and footage only shown if they legit hit at the same time or at least a lot closer than that... Ahhh the downside of live TV.

Top Bottom