• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Morgan Webster's podcast continuing to bring you the hot scoopz on all your faves backyarding days

Ospreay dishing the dirt on the UK Backyarder Forum Scene on Morgan Webster's podcast

Neville doing shooting star presses off construction site fences

CONFIRMED BRITWRES YARDTARDER LIST:

Neville
Martin Stone
Ospreay
Webster
Robbo
Mandrews
Pete Dunne
Wild Boar
Zack Gibson

On the latest episode:

CHAD GABLE CONFIRMED YARDTARDER

Kill him Shibata

KILL HIM

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Does Sabre confirm with his mistress that she's washed her nether regions before he comes over for the chappin' chappin'?

Advantage:
ciabatta-bread-recipe-fp-960x652.jpg

jRuG4WJ.jpg

lhn85ZA.jpg

Favourite Quote: None.

Sherri > Liz
This is a fact though I didn't learn to appreciate Sherri until after she retired. Still ridiculous that Liz isn't in WWE's HoF though that's because if I remember correctly, Liz's family specifically her mother has the same feelings on the business as Owen's widow.
AJ Styles
AJ
AJ
Alex Jones
alex-jones-gun-o.gif

If AJ Styles voted you know he voted for Vince's buddy.
Is AJ Styles moving to join the Republican Administration?!

I'm pretty fucking drunk but I'm pretty sure outside of Omega seeming like a cool dude, he has primarily gotten over on doing crazy shit and having very good matches. I feel like I have said multiple times his match against Kushida at WK10 was extremely good and overlooked because of the last number of matches too. It was exceptionally good and really fucking sucks it is never mentioned.

If he ever goes to WWE people want that very, very explosive violence he brings. Putting him in some 205 live tier HORRID entertainment story would be complete shit. Imagine if Ibushi stuck around and was part of that shit. Would he be able to get that whole thing over? I doubt it.

And what, the most emotional story Omega and Ibushi can tell is their relationship falling apart. I don't trust WWE to do that story justice.

AJ also said he wants to see Omega at Wrestlemania some time but what, after some WWE road agent tells them how their match should go? Uhhhhgggg.

Zach

SomewhatGravy is just doing his "Undertaker ascends to Heaven at Royal Rumble '94" storyline. He'll be back for the GWF supercard.

Lothar

Banned
Lance is like the inverse Cornette. Almost always right in his analysis but occasionally way off the mark. (I haven't listened yet)

Doesn't he almost always agree with Cornette? He puts little to no value in entertainment. Russo is already the inverse Cornette.

Mahoney always seemed like a top notch bloke. He wasn't always bitter and angry like a lot of us. He just had fun, even when things were shit as fuck.

I will miss him.

Foggy

I'm pretty fucking drunk but I'm pretty sure outside of Omega seeming like a cool dude, he has primarily gotten over on doing crazy shit and having very good matches. I feel like I have said multiple times his match against Kushida at WK10 was extremely good and overlooked because of the last number of matches too. It was exceptionally good and really fucking sucks it is never mentioned.

If he ever goes to WWE people want that very, very explosive violence he brings. Putting him in some 205 live tier HORRID entertainment story would be complete shit. Imagine if Ibushi stuck around and was part of that shit. Would he be able to get that whole thing over? I doubt it.

And what, the most emotional story Omega and Ibushi can tell is their relationship falling apart. I don't trust WWE to do that story justice.

AJ also said he wants to see Omega at Wrestlemania some time but what, after some WWE road agent tells them how their match should go? Uhhhhgggg.

Great WWE matches always seem to have a ceiling to them. All the great matches have the same sort of feel to them, outside of the wild ass TLC and Hell in a Cell classics. I can't recall any big time WWE match that had a genuine air of unpredictability.

As for AJ/Omega, it's just hard to shake the reality that as great as it could be, it won't be as great if it were outside WWE's restrictive style.

DKehoe

Lance Storm hates libraries?

Like tape libraries or book libraries?

Book libraries.

He thinks that if people want to read then they should just buy books rather than read them for free from the library. He seems to think that it's cheating the authors. Despite the fact that I have literally never heard an author have this opinion they always seem to be very pro-library.

I found one of his tweets about this

And another:

e82ca39a60cd25413dc848ab38242e0d.jpg

Lance is one of those guys who initially seems to be one of the few normal people in wrestling but after a while you realise he's just his own type of weird.

Top Bottom