• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Pikma

Banned
Basically New Japan announced Okada being engaged and the Japanese media picked up on that while the women was on twitter divulging all this stuff. It was then never covered and just went away.
Pffft easy peasy, they'll just need to announce Cena is getting married tomorrow

Adree

Since being a terrible person is pretty much the norm in wrestling I'll just say Tom Phillips was a pretty good commentator and a good interviewer for KO and Jericho to fuck with.

Vince is probably delighted that they finally figured out how to cut Tom Phillips off at the knees.

qvKV38s.jpg

somedevil

Since being a terrible person is pretty much the norm in wrestling I'll just say Tom Phillips was a pretty good commentator and a good interviewer for KO and Jericho to fuck with.

This happens in sports, celebrities and in politics. Not just in wrestling. I remember the whole Tiger Woods Fiasco.

Pikma

Banned
Even though I can see he fucked up big time I don't see why I should judge him and start calling him names for such personal matters.

Pikma

Banned
This happens in sports, celebrities and in politics. Not just in wrestling. I remember the whole Tiger Woods Fiasco.
It happens everywhere, not only to public figures

I have a friend who got sued over shit like this

And no, that friend is not me

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh right, that did happen.

On the idea of El Vagabond there's pretty much no wrestling character I can think of that wouldn't be improved by the fake Lucha gimmick. It did wonders for my opinion of Juan Cena.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That looks awesome! I have yet to watch this week's episode, but now I'm excited to see the full match.

it looks less awesome when he does it in every match, its one of his moves, which is very strange to me.

Your signature move shouldnt involve a suplex reversal. Like his opponents should never suplex him :p

Guzim

In regards to the Tom Phillips situation, just remember that Cole called Josh Matthews a homophobic slur on Twitter, and he's still there.

In regards to the Tom Phillips situation, just remember that Cole called Josh Matthews a homophobic slur on Twitter, and he's still there.
Or that one of their most currently pushed stars cheated on the woman he was engaged to with someone who liked Nazi stuff. If WWE barely slapped Seth on the wrist for that when it was high profile enough, at worst Phillips goes back to preshow interviews.

Or that one of their most currently pushed stars cheated on the woman he was engaged to with someone who liked Nazi stuff. If WWE barely slapped Seth on the wrist for that when it was high profile enough, at worst Phillips goes back to preshow interviews.

Counter: Seth and Cole matter to them. Tom's far more replaceable

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
comercials on nxt... whut? im already paying for the fucking network, why are you interrupting the match to show me a WM ad

oh Takeover will probably have a UK Title match, if its Bate v Dunne again that is going to be fucking lit. Also go watch that Dunne v Andrews match on this week's nxt because its awesome.

Adree

comercials on nxt... whut? im already paying for the fucking network, why are you interrupting the match to show me a WM ad

NXT airs on Hulu as well so they were already taking those breaks I assume. OTOH they will show you ads on the Network before launching on demand stuff which is really silly.

Zach

Just heard a one-man TNA chant at December to Dismember! :O

>_>

"Anyway. Anyway. Anyway. Anyway. Anyway." - Tazz throughout this show.

Top Bottom