• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

shanafan

This is such a memorable picture.

99e7320fd5a267dc3a62cebd86f29009.jpg

I need them to get superstar up so I can go back and watch the new generation again.

I remember that picture from WWF Magazine - where they recapped PPVs like two months after they aired!

slabrock

Banned
My copy of Horizon shipped today and is supposed to get here Monday. Best Buy is taking care of me. Got Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0 early as well.

Zach

I'm gonna watch the EXTREEEME Elimination Chamber match tomorrow, but spoiler alert: I don't think December to Dismember is going to pull off that first A.

Fox318

At this point I don't see any wrestling event pulling off an A.

Only possibility is a Takeover or if Zach decides to watch Japan or learns to develop dumb tastes like Chikara.

Fox318

WresleMania X7 is super overrated.
From top to bottom it has a card that features almost every fandom of wrestling.

• There is a hardcore match with crazy spots
  • There is a shoot style match with fantastic work rate
  • There is an Attitude era match with plenty of rope running and interruptions
  • There is a wacky story match with one of the biggest pops of all time (Linda standing)
  • There is a nostalgia rumble with old wrestlers who pretty much were working the same 80s cartoon WWF style people liked
  • Regal and Y2J work a match with fantastic ring psychology

There is some bad stuff on the card like a happy go lucky chyna and the co main but there was something for everyone.

Fox318

There is a shoot crate?

Does it come with some tape and a DVD of catch holds?

Maybe it comes with a mouth guard and some wrestling shoes?

Maybe some detachable cauliflower ears so you too can look like your idol?

There is a shoot crate?

Does it come with some tape and a DVD of catch holds?

Maybe it comes with a mouth guard and some wrestling shoes?

Maybe some detachable cauliflower ears so you too can look like your idol?

I would buy this except for the cauliflower ear. I think it would be too carny.

just watched Joe vs. Roman from a few weeks back. Good god was it painful to watch Joe have to move around the slowest I've ever seen him so that Reigns could keep up.

Rewatched festival of friendship and damn is Jericho master class. Owens is too, all the little facial movements, Jericho stuttering while he tells Owens how much he means to him. just Damn

The Heyman promo with Brock doing the "owl". Brock has great eyes. Strowman vs. Big Show was pretty dope. "I'm the giant now". Big show calling spots so loud even Cena was blushing. Really want a Strowman vs. Harper showdown, like build it to main event level. Roman coming out like a little punk bitch and attacking Strowman after the match and Strowman just being like bring it motherfucker and the beating Romans ass. Strap a rocket to the motherfucker. Hell strap 10 to the hoss goddamn. Too bad it's all going to waste to make roman look strong so that.....he can look strong again a wrestlemania?

I'm a little lit

Top Bottom