• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

16831211_1072148079556368_614392952053903690_n.jpg
Took me a while to get this. Luckily Taker isn't on the picture.

Pikma

Banned
What is happening? Pentagon is still signed with Lucha Underground right? Cause it must be hard to work for a company that is trying to trademark each name you come up with and try to block you from working.
Carny motherfuckers deserve to go out of business yesterday

Syder

"I'm going to face fuck the shit out of you"

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

If you're going to cheat on your fiancee and you're famous, don't leave a fucking papertrail, you scumbag.

Zach

Oh, but back to Decemb to Dismemb: the opening match (Hardyz/MNM) was fine. Melina's screaming may have been a little worse than usual. The one thing that is definitely sucking is the commentary. Styles and Tazz sound really... I dunno... weird. It's hard to explain.

Oh, but back to Decemb to Dismemb: the opening match (Hardyz/MNM) was fine. Melina's screaming may have been a little worse than usual. The one thing that is definitely sucking is the commentary. Styles and Tazz sound really... I dunno... weird. It's hard to explain.
Melina looked fantastic, ese.

somedevil

What did they do to get him out of that scandal? I totally missed that

Basically New Japan announced Okada being engaged and the Japanese media picked up on that while the women was on twitter divulging all this stuff. It was then never covered and just went away.

Top Bottom