• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Fox318

Why do people do that?

I don't understand the compulsion for people to write language like that that could easily be shared.

Don't put anything online you would feel uncomfortable being on the front page of the New York Times.

ElRenoRaven

So yea It's that time of the month again. Wrestle Circus finally got their February event up on their new VOD. They use Pivot share which handles CZW's billing. Some great wrestling to be had and some fun to be had. For those wondering this was February's card.

https://wrestlecircus.com/

Main Event #1: Ricochet vs. Sammy Guevara
Main Event #2: Ringmaster Title Match: Brian Cage vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
WrestleCircus Sideshow Championship Match: Scorpio Sky (c) vs. Jordan Len-X
Lady of the Ring Elimination Match: Rachael Ellering vs. Sexy Dulce vs. Tessa Blanchard vs. Chelsea Green
Big Top Tag-Team Championship Battle Royal: Guerillas of Destiny vs. Killer Elite Squad vs. Pretty Boy Killers vs. Extra Talent-ed
Triple Threat Match: Rey Fénix vs. Shane Strickland vs. Dezmond Xavier
Jax Dane Open Invitation: Jax Dane vs. ???
First Time Ever: ACH vs. Jeff Cobb
Battle of Honor: Ray "Death" Rowe vs. Donovan Dijak
#HUGEinJapan: Scott Norton vs. Joey Ryan
DJ Z Vs Jervis Cottenbelly vs ?
Who will Leva Bates cosplay as? Tune in to find out.

March they'll have a special SXSW show that only those who attended Jan & Feb can go to but you'll be able to see it live on IPPV or on VOD. Can't wait. I plan to go down there in May or June to check it out live.

So yea It's that time of the month again. Wrestle Circus finally got their February event up on their new VOD. They use Pivot share which handles CZW's billing. Some great wrestling to be had and some fun to be had. For those wondering this was February's card.

https://wrestlecircus.com/

March they'll have a special SXSW show that only those who attended Jan & Feb can go to but you'll be able to see it live on IPPV or on VOD. Can't wait. I plan to go down there in May or June to check it out live.

I've heard incredible stuff about this card, particularly the Ricochet vs. Sammy Guevara, ACH vs. Jeff Cobb, and Rey Fénix vs. Shane Strickland vs. Dezmond Xavier from this show.

ElRenoRaven

I've heard incredible stuff about this card, particularly the Ricochet vs. Sammy Guevara, ACH vs. Jeff Cobb, and Rey Fénix vs. Shane Strickland vs. Dezmond Xavier from this show.

Yup it was insane. People were ranting and raving over it. They've had great cards since starting up. They're still having some growing pains but they're gonna be something special.

They took suggestions on facebook and twitter about what to improve. Fans gave some good feedback. So in the future hopefully some things like hard cam placement shall be fixed and the entrance music shall be louder. But still if you love good wrestling and some goofy fun then it's worth checking out.

I know for SXSW they've already announced a few names. Matt Hardy makes his Wrestle Circus Debut for example.

My dad has been given the all clear after having a op to remove a cancerous growth on his leg.

bryanyes.gif
Woooooohoooooooo! Congrats!

Zach

An unadvertised fourway ladder match for the tag belts on PPV? But I thought such stupidity was exclusive to WCW?! :O

But for realz, that match was pretty crazy, huh? Unnecessarily crazy one may argue. Joey Mercury almost died, yeah? Jesus. That suplex from Regal to London onto the ladder was pretty brutal and great. Kendrick almost dying doing a Sliced Bread #2 from the ladder was scary.

P.S. God, I hate JBL. He might be my least favorite commentator ever.

klonere

Banned
Kenny NJPW interview notes

- Deeply disappointed coming back to Japan with nothing to show for the last year, no big belt.

- The match everyone raves about is one he lost for the biggest prize in wrestling, it's kinda getting to him (why doesn't everyone talk about he matches I did win?)

- This year is about revenge, against himself in many ways (how could I have fallen short at the last moment to make the legendary year I had all come to naught) and everyone else in NJPW

- This year is perfect for him, leading NJPW into a new international era, who better? Everyone else is going to fight over the scraps he leaves them.

- "I'm coming back here to put in dat work - !!!one more time!!!!"

- When he gets the belt he will defend everywhere all around the world

So whats Samoa Joe doing for Mania?

Sitting backstage.

SERIOUSLY ANSWER is likely waiting to see if Rollins is healed before they decide what Triple H's match is. If Rollins is better, probably a Sami Zayn rematch? Or maybe a tag match, that takes pressure off Rollins' injury? If it's not, probably... Well, probably a Sami Zayn rematch.

Jashobeam

Honor Rising this weekend yeah! I can't wait to watch the return of Kenny Omega and also seeing Cody mix it up with the elite and facing off against Shibata, should prove interesting indeed.

– Squared Circle Sirens reports that WWE has signed Canadian Olympic weightlifter, Isabel Lahela, to a developmental deal. Lahela is 22 years old, and she has been training at Superkick’d Wrestling in Toronto since last August under Ashley Sixx and Kris Chambers.

Lahela took part at a WWE tryout at the Performance Center last September along with Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, Jessica James, and others. She is set to report to the WWE Performance Center in April.
Billy Gunn would approve.

Browny

Banned
Other great entrances:

Austinwalk.gif
At least a couple of Cena WM ones (Mobsters and guard)
Shawn Michaels in white at WM vs Taker
Gangrel.

Friends, you need to see the Hajime Ohara vs. Daisuke Harada match from the January 21, 2017 NOAH show. Action-packed, stiff, intense action and some great selling from Ohara and Harada.

Look at how he gets bent by this backbreaker!

Kenny NJPW interview notes

- Deeply disappointed coming back to Japan with nothing to show for the last year, no big belt.

- The match everyone raves about is one he lost for the biggest prize in wrestling, it's kinda getting to him (why doesn't everyone talk about he matches I did win?)

- This year is about revenge, against himself in many ways (how could I have fallen short at the last moment to make the legendary year I had all come to naught) and everyone else in NJPW

- This year is perfect for him, leading NJPW into a new international era, who better? Everyone else is going to fight over the scraps he leaves them.

- "I'm coming back here to put in dat work - !!!one more time!!!!"

- When he gets the belt he will defend everywhere all around the world

I still think it was time to move on.

klonere

Banned
I still think it was time to move on.

Please no, I didn't need every single one of my favs getting sucked up by the machine

Friends, you need to see the Hajime Ohara vs. Daisuke Harada match from the January 21, 2017 NOAH show. Action-packed, stiff, intense action and some great selling from Ohara and Harada.

Look at how he gets bent by this backbreaker!

Hell of damn match. NOAH the REBORN is legit, even if I think I could count attendance on one hand sometimes.

Top Bottom