• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

ElRenoRaven

Niiiiiice, subbed to watch this event last week but the upload kept getting delayed. I have no real complaints other than commentary, the lack of height on the hard cam, and some huperactive editing.

Yea. There is one issue. The Scorpio Sky ending is lost due to technical difficulties. It cuts to a slide saying such then to fan cam like footage of Leva coming out and then what happens there and then cuts back to slide then back from intermission. Trying not to spoil things. Still worth a damn watch though.

Needless to say I can't wait. I just bought ticket to June's event. They put up about 40 percent of the tickets for the next 4 or so events for sale on their site.

Kaladin

Friends, the flu fucking sucks. I've had it for two weeks now. Last Tuesday I had a seizure at home from low calcium caused by the flu. I was in the hospital up to today because the Doctor was trying to get my calcium level back up. It's good to be back home finally.

Marvel

could never
Friends, the flu fucking sucks. I've had it for two weeks now. Last Tuesday I had a seizure at home from low calcium caused by the flu. I was in the hospital up to today because the Doctor was trying to get my calcium level back up. It's good to be back home finally.
Sorry to hear you're unwell, yes Flu fucking sucks (it's actually what gave me my MS weirdly enough lmao) and hell yeah it rocks to get back home.

Syder

Get well soon.

Kaladin

The scariest thing was the seizure. One minute I'm sitting in my chair, the next minute I am waking up in an ambulance. I've never had that happen before. My wife was amazing and knew exactly how to handle everything though so I had nothing to worry about there.

miserable

16906687_171817553322626_7195329303347724288_n.jpg

Zach

Good to hear you're alive. As soon as you feel normal, you gotta start training, brother. Taking vitamins is optional. Saying your prayers is optional-er.

Kaladin

Good to hear you're alive. As soon as you feel normal, you gotta start training, brother. Taking vitamins is optional. Saying your prayers is optional-er.

Actually, the doc prescribed me some vitamins to take. Vitamin D and Calcium. Gotta keep those levels up.

Zach

When's the WrassleGAF video game mania occurring again?

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Time: Pre-Show: 7:30PM Eastern/6:30PM Central - Main Show: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

KECNouQ.png

Match Card:
Pre-Show: Kornflayx vs Syder
Zach vs Sephzilla vs A MYSTERY OPPONENT - Extreme Rules Match
rrc1594 vs Biggest-Geek-Ever
korly vs UrbanDandy
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil
Skyward Sheep vs BewareTheBatsie
RBH vs Tall4Life - Extreme Rules Match
MAIN EVENT - 30 Man Royal Rumble for the GWF Championship

The GWF Championship Royal Rumble will consist of the following entrants

^

What's the njpw card you jabronies?!?

Eva Marie is crazy hot. I can see why they wanted it to hapoen so bad

* David Finlay, Juice Robinson and Kushida vs. Gedo, Jado and Silas Young
* Bushi, Evil and Sanada (c) vs. Delirious, Jushin Thunder Liger and Tiger Mask (NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship)
* Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa and Yujiro Takahashi vs. Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Will Ospreay and Yoshi-Hashi
* War Machine vs. The Young Bucks
* Dalton Castle, Hiroshi Tanahashi and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Hiromu Takahashi, Punisher Martinez and Tetsuya Naito
* Cody and Hangman Page vs. Jay Lethal and Katsuyori Shibata
* Kenney Omega and Adam Cole vs. The Briscoe Brothers

You mean treat his mouth to some amazing pizza. Why would he not do that. His mouth will thank him.
blEyzG8.gif

8OsIX.gif

2jOwQXJ.gif

Kaladin

Surprised your doctor didn't tell you to take a z-pak.

Remember that podcast?

Actually, my main doc did. I had called him the day I had the seizure because I had run out of Tamiflu and was still sick. Well, he called me back the next day with a Z-Pak prescription but I was already in the hospital.

Top Bottom