• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Beefy

Woooooohoooooooo! Congrats!
Congrats Beeferonie. Cancer fucking sucks.
��❤
Nothing like the feeling of being told "hey, You dont have cancer"
Congrats, Beefy.
Fucking great news, man!

Thank you all!

Please no, I didn't need every single one of my favs getting sucked up by the machine

What, you didn't like what they did with Chris Hero

First taping back, he gets two matches and wins one (retires the Drifter from NXT) loses one (Roode retains clean). That 50/50 life <3 welcome back welcome back welcome baaaaaaaack

Foggy

So yea It's that time of the month again. Wrestle Circus finally got their February event up on their new VOD. They use Pivot share which handles CZW's billing. Some great wrestling to be had and some fun to be had. For those wondering this was February's card.

https://wrestlecircus.com/

March they'll have a special SXSW show that only those who attended Jan & Feb can go to but you'll be able to see it live on IPPV or on VOD. Can't wait. I plan to go down there in May or June to check it out live.

Niiiiiice, subbed to watch this event last week but the upload kept getting delayed. I have no real complaints other than commentary, the lack of height on the hard cam, and some huperactive editing.

My dad has been given the all clear after having a op to remove a cancerous growth on his leg.

bryanyes.gif
That's amazing! Congrats, friend!

Pikma

Banned
What, you didn't like what they did with Chris Hero

First taping back, he gets two matches and wins one (retires the Drifter from NXT) loses one (Roode retains clean). That 50/50 life <3 welcome back welcome back welcome baaaaaaaack
Yeah because having the heel champ who beat Shinsuke Nakamura job to the newcomer on his first night would be stellar booking&#129300;

That sounds like something that would happen on Monday Night Raw, actually

Do you have twenty minutes? You should spend it with the Kota Ibushi vs. El Generico vs. Nick Jackson vs. Jigsaw from Chikara's King of Trios 2009 Night 2, the famous four way match: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOAyJeLQEs

Just watched it on the train, even though it wasn't #safe. Still holds up incredibly well, especially when Generico and Ibushi are in that incredible sequence.

Foggy

Yeah because having the heel champ who beat Shinsuke Nakamura job to the newcomer on his first night would be stellar booking&#129300;

That sounds like something that would happen on Monday Night Raw, actually

The point is to not have Hero be in that match in the first place. Bring new guy in to send off jobber and then job to the champ in a match with no build...stellar booking.

somedevil

Is El Vagabundo the same thing they did with Bo Dallas? If so, that would be lame

Right now they are just doing it on the NXT house shows even though technically that loser leaves NXT match won't air to probably March 8th.

The point is to not have Hero be in that match in the first place. Bring new guy in to send off jobber and then job to the champ in a match with no build...stellar booking.

Uh the build started this week and the match won't air till late March.

klonere

Banned

I just fundamentally disagree with the concept of Bobby Roode as a brand carrying star

Menome

All this Drifter talk, Brother Menome is glowing somewhere :)

Brother Menome is feeling that the result of the OhNo/Samson match may have been spoiled ahead of time. :/

Still, if it gets hype building for The Greatest Pure Heel in wrestling today before his main roster debut, then I can't complain too much.

Pikma

Banned
I'm sure you can see the confidence radiating off me that they'll have a decent build over a couple weeks.
Foggy, you make a career of mocking everything while never taking the minute risk of actually showing you enjoy something. But you're Blow Jobs fan. What could we possibly expect?

Top Bottom