• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Syder

The scariest thing was the seizure. One minute I'm sitting in my chair, the next minute I am waking up in an ambulance. I've never had that happen before. My wife was amazing and knew exactly how to handle everything though so I had nothing to worry about there.
My girlfriend has irregular seizures and it's the scariest shit ever. Also, when we first started dating I didn't know about it until it happened. Goddamn, I feel sorry for people who have to deal with it all the time.

The scariest thing was the seizure. One minute I'm sitting in my chair, the next minute I am waking up in an ambulance. I've never had that happen before. My wife was amazing and knew exactly how to handle everything though so I had nothing to worry about there.

Damn dude, take care of yourself.

Try not to take any unprotected shots to the head or get dropped on your head for a while, friend.

I don't remember this at all, but I did laugh that it came up when I GIS'ed for "headshots wrestler."
tumblr_oeupk6ROyB1s066k8o1_400.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cancer free is always the best news. I remember when my dad was given his first all clear.

Not Cancer is also a fun one.

Syder

Why do some people think KO will get some actual offense in on Goldberg? If he hurts Goldberg it's because he cheats in some way.
Dodges a spear and Goldberg goes into a ring post? I think the story of the match will be KO playing smart and using his youth to his advantage.

Dodges a spear and Goldberg goes into a ring post? I think the story of the match will be KO playing smart and using his youth to his advantage.
I don't know. With how Goldberg can squash Brock like a bug, I can't see anyway that Owens cleanly takes control of the match. I'd expect HHH fuckery or something.

Syder

I don't know. With how Goldberg can squash Brock like a bug, I can't see anyway that Owens cleanly takes control of the match. I'd expect HHH fuckery or something.
Well Brock went into that match as he does all matches, there's no gameplan other than Suplexin' until the win. KO has been playing a cowardly heel albeit with a pretty destructive moveset. I can see Owens slipping out of the ring as soon as that bell rings. HHH/Brock/Jericho intervention could definitely happen.

In Fuck HHH news: HHH said they don't just call people up from NXT until they're ready and they know what they are going to do with them.

Like holy shit. He is even more unfit to take over the company than I thought if he looked at Enzo, Cass, and Apollo (just 3 examples) and thought they were absolutely ready

In Fuck HHH news: HHH said they don't just call people up from NXT until they're ready and they know what they are going to do with them.

Like holy shit. He is even more unfit to take over the company than I thought if he looked at Enzo, Cass, and Apollo (just 3 examples) and thought they were absolutely ready

Apollo needs another few years in NXT so someone can give him a charisma transplant.

kirblar

Enzo/Cass are fine, Enzo's job is to be Cass's meatshield and be Road Dogg.

Apollo is an issue of him looking way way way better in the indies and NXT. He wasn't ready, but I understand why people thought he was.

Apollo might be the worst call-up of them all. Even in NXT he had absolutely no character.

Beefy

Enzo/Cass are fine, Enzo's job is to be Cass's meatshield and be Road Dogg.

Apollo is an issue of him looking way way way better in the indies and NXT. He wasn't ready, but I understand why people thought he was.

Enzo is Cass's feeder. Why Cass has put on some pounds.

Adree

Apollo might be the worst call-up of them all. Even in NXT he had absolutely no character.

He does fine in casual interviews like right when he joined NXT or when he was in Talking Smack. Nobody cares about "good guys" who aren't winning matches though.

I'm glad he's around so I have a visual cue to skip a segment on Smackdown since there's just too much wrasslin on tv to waste on crap segments.

But why do you watch WWE? What is the Sweeney Tom like/dislike ratio for WWE programming?

I like wrestling?

I liked the Rumble (hated the final two)

If you're not allowed to criticize what you watch, or want it and the people involved to do better (for wrestling, whether that's creatively [bad booking] or personally [not being bigots/supporting Trump]), why watch it

I don't think that's all on him though. I think WWE let him down with not really giving him a character or at least a great one.
Isn't everyone in NXT allowed to pick their own characters instead of being forced with a gimmick? Maybe WWE should have helped him out to pick one.

He does fine in casual interviews like right when he joined NXT or when he was in Talking Smack. Nobody cares about "good guys" who aren't winning matches though.

I'm glad he's around so I have a visual cue to skip a segment on Smackdown since there's just too much wrasslin on tv to waste on crap segments.
He really needs a manager or something to talk for him.

Top Bottom