• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

korly

I met Sanada at a TNA baseball stadium show a few years back:

Ci_NRHvXEAARr03.jpg

It took about a month of me seeing LIJ Sanada to realize they were the same person.

Lol

The other guy who used to tune up the band would win with one superkick... The Young Bucks usually need like 19.

Kevin Kelly is kinda great sometimes

Jashobeam

I haven't really paid attention or watched many Young Buck matches but this match is pretty cool, a lot of nice spots I haven't seen before, they are doing a lot more then they did in their WK11 match against Roppongi Vice.

Jashobeam

final three matches:

- Dalton Castle, Hiroshi Tanahashi and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Hiromu Takahashi, Punisher Martinez and Tetsuya Naito

- Cody and Hangman Page vs. Jay Lethal and Katsuyori Shibata

- Kenney Omega and Adam Cole vs. The Briscoe Brothers

looking forward to seeing Cody in the ring with Shibata

Jashobeam

time for The Wrestler!

Shibata has got to be one of the best in the world, seriously, he is so fucking badass!

hmmm wonder why Lethal came out after Hangman instead of Shibata

i think Cody has a big future in NJPW, he could improve leaps and bounds IMO

shit Cody and Shibata starting off! wonder if he can handle strong style lol

HeavenlyE

I really liked all of Shibata and Cody's interactions, but man Jay Lethal knows how to make the set up for every cross rhodes look awkward

Seems to me like they're hinting at Kenny Omega leaving or getting kicked out of Bullet Club story.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's kicked out tomorrow and Cody takes over as leader.

yeah seems that way, could happen tomorrow since hes tagging with Cody and the Young Bucks. I don't see the YB backstabbing him tho.

Maybe Bucks leave too dunno. We'll see but yeah I can totally see Cody leaving tomorrow as leader if Bullet Club.

Bucks are basically stupid over anyway. So maybe Omega and the Bucks form something

Top Bottom