• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

PROGRESS DAY

1iPvVyM.gif

I'm here! I guess Sebastian has a match because the mailing list said 8 matches.

Foggy

Nice to see Kenny back and yeah it looks like an Elite split which I think everyone is fine with since that's essentially what it's been like for a while. They'll be babyfaces against BC and LIJ, but then heels against everyone else.

BC's been dead in the water, but with Cody as leader it'll be deader than dead. But no way does NJPW give up on them, the merch money is still strong.

Nice to see Kenny back and yeah it looks like an Elite split which I think everyone is fine with since that's essentially what it's been like for a while. They'll be babyfaces against BC and LIJ, but then heels against everyone else.

BC's been dead in the water, but with Cody as leader it'll be deader than dead. But no way does NJPW give up on them, the merch money is still strong.
Wait. Cody Rhodes is gonna be the next leader of the Bullet Club?

giphy.gif

Oh what happened with Kenny and BC?

Adam Cole and him weren't on the same page at times during the match, Cole would do his Adam Cole Bay Bay taunt instead of doing a move right away and it pissed off Kenny and the second time caused Kenny to get suplexed. They still won mind you.

Then Adam took the mic from Kenny post match cutting off his welcome back promo and said he was gonna have a bigger year than Kenny.

They shook hands at the end but the dissention is clearly being hinted at

Will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

LOL Facebook Memories pulled up a university class photo that was taken last year and there I am in it dong the Too Sweet gesture for not real reason..

I'm gonna safely shoot and take a guess that at least two belts out of the possibility of the CW title, Raw tag title and Smackdown tag title will be defended on the pre-show for Wrestlemania.

I'm gonna safely shoot and take a guess that at least two belts out of the possibility of the CW title, Raw tag title and Smackdown tag title will be defended on the pre-show for Wrestlemania.

CW will be main show if it's AUstin Aries and one of those tag belts will likely not be defended at all and right now it's a toss up on who it should be.

Jordan Devlin's look will never not be hilarious. Lil'Demon King.

CW will be main show if it's AUstin Aries and one of those tag belts will likely not be defended at all and right now it's a toss up on who it should be.
SD Tag will just be a filler Uso vs AA match so that would be pre-show easily if it even happens.

Raw Tag is difficult given I'm seeing Enzo & Cass winning it at Wrestlemania and WWE probably want that on the main show.

SD Tag will just be a filler Uso vs AA match so that would be pre-show easily if it even happens.

Raw Tag is difficult given I'm seeing Enzo & Cass winning it at Wrestlemania and WWE probably want that on the main show.

Yeah then Raw is main Show and I think the AA vs Uso match hits on a Smackdown before Mania...

Zach

I enjoyed Cena/Umaga at New Year's Revolution 2007. Umaga was treated as big time (even though it's hard to set aside him being a totally different character like a week ago) and it was classically booked, brother. Also, the fans weren't booing Cena at every turn for no reason, so that was good.

Man, Umaga will be dead in less than three years? Crazy.

I enjoyed Cena/Umaga at New Year's Revolution 2007. Umaga was treated as big time (even though it's hard to set aside him being a totally different character like a week ago) and it was classically booked, brother. Also, the fans weren't booing Cena at every turn for no reason, so that was good.

It's been some time since I saw it, but I remember Cena vs Umaga at the rumble being an awesome match.

Mizerman

I liked the fact that Cena had to resort to use the ropes AND the STF(U) in order to keep Umaga down. That made Umaga seem like an unstoppable force that had to be taken down be any means necessary.

Is this the one with the ring rope spot? THat was a shockingly good match

Top Bottom