• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol at the whatculture "triple h should make a new stable and this is my idea" video which basically just regurgitates the
hunter / KO / Joe
rumours from the last few weeks but the dude acts like its his idea.

1998:

5ff251e21a732efbb0e5032d48d37e61.jpg

Beefy

Lol at the whatculture "triple h should make a new stable and this is my idea" video which basically just regurgitates the
hunter / KO / Joe
rumours from the last few weeks but the dude acts like its his idea.

King Ross is the only guy I listen to on there.

I liked WhatCulture in the earlier days. But when they started having the Adam vs Adam stuff drive the majority of the videos it turned me away from it. I watch their videos still but mainly just the top 10 stuff and not much else.

There was this one booking video of Christian's WHC run and the feud with Orton and it was terrible. It was something along the lines of how for like three or four PPV's in a row Orton would DQ the matches and sure like having four main events in a row ending with DQ's very early on would be such a good story.]

Edit: The original Kane mask is just so good.

That was the indiest move I've ever seen there. Headspring side semi split legged moonsault.

Pointless

Doesn't fit Silas Young's Real Man Hansenesque gimmick.

And Gedo may have just broken Juice's nose lol.

Fun match, started out weird and that promo didn't connect at all obviously.

Sucks about Juice's nose. Looked nasty. Seems like he is getting over though.

Top Bottom