• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Shooting

19-Rare-History-Photos-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Battle-Rifle1.jpg

rare32.jpg

Tall4Life

Reality era? Why is it called that?

That was from a promo by Haitch where he was like "WE ARE IN THE REALITY ERA NOWUHHHHHHH" though some consider it to have started with Punk's pipebomb -- basically its with the emergence of the classic ROH guys coming up through WWE, storylines that felt more "real" in their subject matter (Cena vs Punk, Bryan vs the Authority), etc.

Zach

I was gonna post some Gradez for the eras, but then I realized they're all C-somethings. >_>

Amused that they actually use "PG Era", though (the only era I haven't seen now).

Zach

Ranking the eras could be fun, though! Let's see:

1. New Generation (I guess)
2. Golden Age (Heenan!)
3. Reality Era (probably because this is when I got back into wrassle)
4. Attitude (Machles! Awstin! Tahson!)
5. New Era (bored!)
6. Ruthless Aggression (too much; over it)

Get back to me when you've coined some WCW eras, WWE. >_>

PCW still King Carnys,here's what happened at the end of the Travis tournament they got so much shit about:
Edit:never mind klonere

Fuck you I'm proud
Boooo! The Power Couple act is one of my faves.

I hate them, but they're doing their job. So I appreciate them in Progress.

New Generation does not get the respect it deserves. I also think it's a bit wrong to say it ends mid-90s because most will think that as 95 when I feel NG went to late 96, maybe early 97.

Menome

'95 WCW was so bad. It's hard to say it's worse than Russo Era, but it's close.

I'm just basing my eras off the idea that Sting should have gone over at Starrcade 97 with the NWO dissolving as a result, and everything bad that happened afterwards is a consequence of that.

Brother and I decided "Fuck it" and got the Elite/BSS meet & greet tickets for the Fight Club Pro show. Were planning to go to the Wolves match at first, but decided we couldn't be arsed with it.

Auraela

Banned
remember when the stone cold podcast was first announced, taker hogan etc. why i believe last year was going to be takers last especially with the whole gloves in ring thing etc

Top Bottom