• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

gun_haver

I don't think the reality era or the new era warrant the term era. for me there are 4 periods of WWF/E:

- before the attitude era
- the attitude era
- after the attitude era
- pg era.

it's still pg era.

Tall4Life

I don't think the reality era or the new era warrant the term era. for me there are 4 periods of WWF/E:

- the attitude era
- after the attitude era
- pg era.

it's still pg era.
but the "before the attitude era" was PG as well

checkmate mark

4768889-5918249589-chuck.gif

Raw64life

Kenny's getting the Switch.
#dropped #minus6stars #GedoWasRight

A console you can take on the road with you is a wrasslemans dream.

I was never a huge Zelda fan growing up and never played one until OoT but calling them bad games is a bit much.

People who can't tell the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS blow my mind, but I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between 900p and 1080p is I'm standing further than 8 inches from the screen.

Adree

I'm slightly kidding but honestly it's a Nintendo console and I don't care at all about Nintendo franchises that aren't Metroid and even if I was foolish enough to plop down all that money for a console that is releasing with one game worth playing Horizon is this week and Nier is next so why bother?

I dont really care about anything coming out this year outside of Torment and Divinity Original Sin 2. Off the top of my head anyway.

I'll probably pick up Zelda on Wii U. Link Between Worlds was very good.

Jashobeam

If I had to travel as much as a wrestler does a Switch would be a perfect console to have on the road. Also agree with Kenny about RE7, amazing game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The oscars just went full carny

Edit: goddamn it geek >_<

Menome

Who on wrassleGAF is eating the most crow when Zelda get a 95+ on metacritic?

I've mentioned before that 3D Zelda games just don't click with me, so this could get the full 100 and I'd still probably find myself getting bored partway in.

That's fine. Everyone else can enjoy it, so long as they don't try and use the Metacritic score to say that I'm wrong.

- the attitude era
- after the attitude era
- pg era.

it's still pg era.

Nah man there's a huge difference between the Hogan era and the Bret/Shawn/Nash era

I've mentioned before that 3D Zelda games just don't click with me, so this could get the full 100 and I'd still probably find myself getting bored partway in.

That's fine. Everyone else can enjoy it, so long as they don't try and use the Metacritic score to say that I'm wrong.

Menome not liking Zelda is what's best for business, we don't want another Battleborn on our hands
The Curse of Menome perhaps goes deeper than we thought.

Just our of curiosity... did you put any money on La La Land winning best picture?

Striker

Road Dogg is an ass kisser who defends everything the company does and cited Triple H as the best wrestler ever. And not long ago, noted wins and losses do not matter.

As for eras, early 90's WCW and 87-92 WWF tops it for me. 2005-now has moments here and there but most of it is mistake after mistake.

Top Bottom