• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

An entire arena boo'd The Rock endorsing Reigns.

How delusional are the people who live in the weird WWE world.

Yes, an arena full of WWE hardcores who a large portion of will happily buy another Wrestlemania ticket and probably all gave the WWE $120 this past year for the Network.

One has to question who's the actual delusional one?

I guess people aren't allowed to enjoy the WWE product at large, while also hating Roman Reigns and the way he's presented...

You can do that. Just don't expect the booking to change if you never cost them money. If WM didn't sell out, they might rethink things. If they won't have three full houses this coming Summerslam weekend, they might rethink things.

Bodyguard was over in Osaka!

Who will be Miyahara's next challenger?

Yup, that's why they booked the title match for Osaka.

The next challenger will come out of the Champion Carnival. The favorite is probably Zeus, but they might want to do the Joe Doering match sooner rather than later. I'm hoping that Zeus and Doering beat Miyahara in Block A to set up matches later and Shuji Ishikawa wins the whole thing to set up a title match. I doubt we'll see Miyahara lose twice though.

The annoying thing is that he surely knows it. Been one of the biggest complaints about him for years and years now, but he shows no inclination to change it.

Without it, I'm not sure his matches have a high spot. He's not ready to go down the Adam Pearce road of stripping all high spots out of his matches to try to get old fashioned heel heat.

Without it, I'm not sure his matches have a high spot. He's not ready to go down the Adam Pearce road of stripping all high spots out of his matches to try to get old fashioned heel heat.

He's supposed to be a Stan Hansen tyoe. Hard hitting brawling should be his high spots.

Also fuck Delirious. What a ridiculous and stupid character

The annoying thing is that he surely knows it. Been one of the biggest complaints about him for years and years now, but he shows no inclination to change it.

lol, it was my first thought when I first saw him a few years ago. I can't believe he's still doing it. at least The Revival is around doing a similar thing, but better

Jashobeam

yea my stream stopped as well but working now, first time I've ever had that happen on njpwworld, it never once cut out for the entire 5 hours of wrestle kingdom 11

I fucking love NJPW... I love having live wrestling to watch at 3am lol

Not a good night for NJPW World.. stream is fucked again

Fixed but now you cant rewind past where it came back.

Fuck yes Hangman Page

He's cool. I remember people being skeptical at first but he is way better than Chase Owens etc.

As far as the stream tonight goes, I've been subscribed since Wrestle Kingdom 9 and have never, ever had an issue.

Yeah seems like just an off night

Archived part of the stream is gone. You can only rewind to where the stream came back on.

Pikma

Banned
My safest bet right now is attending the G1 Special in Long Beach but considering it'll probably be one of those shows where the tickets sell out in 4 minutes, I don't know...

Dalton Castle is the one ROH exclusive worth watching.

Also Delirious was a fun gimmick back in the day. I don't see why everyone gets so hot about him getting brought out 2 or 3 times a year. It's not like he's on every TV show.

klonere

Banned
They are naming the next Chapter after something Haskins kid said ;;;;;;

C5qvoxGWcAEW2aO.jpg

Top Bottom