• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Sephzilla

Posting this for a new page and new week. GWF debuts Wednesday!

(Whomever makes the March OT, could you include this in it?)

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Time: Pre-Show: 7:30PM Eastern/6:30PM Central - Main Show: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

KECNouQ.png

Match Card:
Pre-Show: Kornflayx vs Syder
Zach vs Sephzilla vs A MYSTERY OPPONENT - Extreme Rules Match
rrc1594 vs Biggest-Geek-Ever
korly vs UrbanDandy
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil
Skyward Sheep vs BewareTheBatsie
RBH vs Tall4Life - Extreme Rules Match
MAIN EVENT - 30 Man Royal Rumble for the GWF Championship

The GWF Championship Royal Rumble will consist of the following entrants
Anth0ny
Beefy
BewareTheBatsie
Biggest-Geek-Ever
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Browny
Caderfix
DMczaf
FlammableD
Hasney
Heroman
imbask
Ithil
Kaladin
klonere
Mahonay
Menome
OwensIsNow
RBH
Sephzilla
Serpentine
sf2fanatic
ShadowSwordmaster
Skyward Sheep

i had a dream last night that I was shooting the shit with The Rock, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, and Tanga Roa.

In my defense, I came up with some pretty good zingers.

The Rock: You must think you're the best looking guy in here!
Me: Yeah no. Well, I'm better looking than Gallows. But I don't have those Tongan good looks, and I certainly don't have a #HotAsianWife!

...Okay in retrospect maybe it wasn't that great.

Tom Nook

GFW predictions:

Match Card:
Pre-Show: Kornflayx vs Syder
Zach vs Sephzilla vs A MYSTERY OPPONENT - Extreme Rules Match
rrc1594 vs Biggest-Geek-Ever
korly vs UrbanDandy
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil
Skyward Sheep vs BewareTheBatsie
RBH vs Tall4Life - Extreme Rules Match
MAIN EVENT - 30 Man Royal Rumble for the GWF Championship

The GWF Championship Royal Rumble will consist of the following entrants

Anth0ny
Beefy
BewareTheBatsie
Biggest-Geek-Ever
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Browny
Caderfix
DMczaf
FlammableD
Hasney
Heroman
imbask
Ithil
Kaladin
klonere
Mahonay
Menome
OwensIsNow
RBH
Sephzilla
Serpentine
sf2fanatic
ShadowSwordmaster
Skyward Sheep
SomewhatGroovy
Tall4Life
The Strokes
Zach
ONE MYSTERY ENTRANT WHO WISHED TO REMAIN ANYONYMOUS

Kornflayx

i had a dream last night that I was shooting the shit with The Rock, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, and Tanga Roa.

In my defense, I came up with some pretty good zingers.

The Rock: You must think you're the best looking guy in here!
Me: Yeah no. Well, I'm better looking than Gallows. But I don't have those Tongan good looks, and I certainly don't have a #HotAsianWife!

...Okay in retrospect maybe it wasn't that great.

That wasn't a dream, that was the RAW booking meeting last night

Kaladin

I don't know what they're doing over on Smackdown. I thought it would be Orton vs Wyatt with Orton finally turning on Wyatt, but now it looks like a triple threat or fatal four way is possible.

Syder

Dirtsheets reporting that SomewhatGroovy and Mahoney will make appearances at the event despite their wellness violations.

Zach

GWF I Prediction

- Sephzilla goes over in our GRUDGE MATCH
- I win the Tussle for the Championship
- Sephzilla Owen Harts me at the end of the show from the entrance ramp

So, I remember reading here that the Berserk game is bad. Would you say "stay away" even for a big fan of the manga?

You like the recent movies? The cutscenes in that game are clips from that movie.

And the current Omega Force engine sucks for one on one battles. Guess what you get in Berserk?

I'm probably going to forget to chang avatars until something strikes me.

So, I remember reading here that the Berserk game is bad. Would you say "stay away" even for a big fan of the manga?
I've been really enjoying it, if you aren't sold on the concept of a barebones musou I'd wait for a pricedrop. Seems like enough fans of both musou and Berserk are disappointed enough for me to not fully recommend it

The overall presentation of the Golden Age stuff is neat and I personally enjoy just wrecking a bunch of dudes as Guts. Haven't bothered playing as anyone else....don't really want to. Once you get past the Golden Age stuff (I haven't yet) they run out of anime and it seems like they rush to cram in as much of the later arcs as possible through Millennium Falcon. (probably because the devs knew they weren't making another)

Opening/tutorial is terrible but everything after has been fun enough

Menome

I can't wait to get Horizon Zero Dawn on Thurs. I've read good things so far.

I've got it pre-ordered on PSN and having to wait until midnight tomorrow night is excruciating. I only went digital thanks to having a gift PSN voucher to use up, but I should have just gone for Amazon as they've apparently sent it out early.

Kaladin

I've got it pre-ordered on PSN and having to wait until midnight tomorrow night is excruciating. I only went digital thanks to having a gift PSN voucher to use up, but I should have just gone for Amazon as they've apparently sent it out early.

Amazon is getting it to me Thursday. I waited till late to get my order in because I get a monthly credit balance on amazon from one of my credit cards and I wanted to use that. It made it only $38 when combined with the Prime pre-order discount.

slabrock

Banned

I ordered it via best buy and my copy is out for delivery by UPS right now. The last three games I have preordered from them have been delivered on Monday for me.

If they wont let Matt Hardy be BROKEN in WWE then I dont want him in WWE.

The Dudley Boyz run a while ago was a total waste of everyones time and completely misused how good Bubba Ray had gotten in recent years. Dont want a similar Hardy Boyz nostalgia run.

Top Bottom