• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Beth Phoenix is being inducted into the WWE HOF.

Can we get her back instead of Kelly Kelly?
beth-phoenix-stalling-slingshot-suplex-michelle-mccool-o.gif

c0081013_4aff90376c4fc.gif

Recall

What on earth is PWFG?

Was it another "fake shoot, too real but not" promotion?

They clearly had the money to do a Tokyo Dome show but it's not a promotion I've heard of until this show listing on the Blu Ray set.

Recall

Delirious sucks, the fuck is this

A terrible wrestler, truly terrible who once had a good match with Matt Sydal and rode that one match to get more bookings while forever having the exact same match over and over again before displaying his skills at being a shite booker and a bad Indy wrestler.

Gabe lost a lot of his ability to book well in the tale end of 2006, limping by after that with the odd bright idea until he left ROH. It's been down hill ever since for that promotion, it really has.

A terrible wrestler, truly terrible who once had a good match with Matt Sydal and rode that one match to get more bookings while forever having the exact same match over and over again before displaying his skills at being a shite booker and a bad Indy wrestler.

Gabe lost a lot of his ability to book well in the tale end of 2006, limping by after that with the odd bright idea until he left ROH. It's been down hill ever since for that promotion, it really has.
I know I'd heard of him before but hadn't actually seen him wrestle until the Honor Rising tag match just now

Dude's gimmick is apparently dressing like Super Dragon and embarrassing everyone else in the ring by trying too hard

Syder

I don't like Kelly Kelly but both women's rosters need padding. I'd much rather Kelly be the one jobbing to Nia than Sasha.

Recall

Has Tajiri done anything in the WWE since the CWC tournament? Is he on the WWE payroll and behind the scenes or was it just a one off showing?

Delirious also had an almost great title match against Danielson, though you could give most of the credit to Danielson.

Is there a convenient way to get ROH shows from like 2004 to 2008?

The ROH Archive was too beautiful to live for long.

Recall

Delirious also had an almost great title match against Danielson, though you could give most of the credit to Danielson.

The ROH Archive was too beautiful to live for long.

I remember the Danielson match, first time Delirious played his role well. Crowd were totally behind him getting the upset win.

Beth Phoenix is being inducted into the WWE HOF.

I like how they've gone with the whole "first reported by" gimmick as if they broke a story that wasn't a press release WWE sent to them, to try and make them and the imaginary Hall of Fame look relevant.

Of course I also check Twitter and see all the whining that it's not Chyna.

Top Bottom