• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Hasney

To be fair, no feud with Mysterio can come close to Big Dave's feud where we got to see a friendship die on our very screen.

Why Dave WHY. What did that child ever do to you?

batista-attacks-rey-mysterio-1-o.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how it looks on Ambrose and hate how it looks on Corbin, so at least they have the Face/Heel hair dynamic right.

Friends, what are some great Suzuki matches to get myself hyped for tomorrow? Assume his matches with AJ and Tanahashi are top of the list?

Caderfix

I like how it looks on Ambrose and hate how it looks on Corbin, so at least they have the Face/Heel hair dynamic right.

The fact that Ambrose makes sure to throw it to the front and it actually goes lower than his eyes makes it worse than Corbin's to me.

Nekofrog

Banned
Should do a hair va hair match with ziggler, and the swerve is that corbin wins. You marks would eat that shit up with a hater spoon

Caderfix

Should do a hair va hair match with ziggler, and the swerve is that corbin wins. You marks would eat that shit up with a hater spoon

I would actually like it, a bald Ziggler with his current hot dog like skin would probably be the funniest thing ever.

To be fair, no feud with Mysterio can come close to Big Dave's feud where we got to see a friendship die on our very screen.
Best part about that was there were no spoilers I recall indicating the turn, I remember the markout meter increasing as the realisation began to dawn on me.

Searching Rey and Batista gifs is a minefield]

I remember searching for these the other month and yes, I recall exactly what you mean.

Best part about that was there were no spoilers I recall indicating the turn, I remember the markout meter increasing as the realisation began to dawn on me.

I remember searching for these the other month and yes, I recall exactly what you mean.
Now I want someone to make a markout meter lol. Needs to have Matt Striker's face on there.

122 days since Emma's Emmalina vignettes started. Kizarny went 84 days between vignettes and in-ring appearance/match (and released immediately after). Fandango went 120 days. Emma is officially the longest.

Sephzilla

GAF Wrestling Federation would like to state that these power rankings are produced by a third party journalist and do not reflect GWF's internal booking or overview of talent. Thank you and please enjoy our product.

Caderfix

Do a good Cader thing. WOO

The problem is, sometimes I stumble the words because I speak five different languages, we know all that, so the thing is I like to speak the language that everybody speaks all around the world, the language WrassleGAF loves... Carny.

Hasney

GAF Wrestling Federation would like to state that these power rankings are produced by a third party journalist and do not reflect GWF's internal booking or overview of talent. Thank you and please enjoy our product.

Well obviously. As the first world champion, these rankings seem silly.

Hasney

That's me officially calling first world champion. I mean, that's how wrasslin works, right? Just whoever calls it first?

Sephzilla

Well obviously. As the first world champion, these rankings seem silly.

That's me officially calling first world champion. I mean, that's how wrasslin works, right? Just whoever calls it first?

I guess this is a good time to announce that the first GWF Championship Match will be a 30 Man Royal Rumble* consisting of the entire GWF roster! #OneVersusAll #WithATearInMyEye

* The GWF roster is currently only 26 people. So there might be a couple of filler entries if we don't get 4 more entrants

Zach

Reports indicate Hasney has been crowned the inaugural GWF Champion during a fictional tournament in Rio de Janeiro.

Man I was #7 on the powerlist before these exclusive contracts got offered to folks, now I'm locked out... bullshit....

Is this because I wanted to work indies still?

GWF is just the Internet WWE man.

I'm going to GJPW where my talents are wanted and I can work against real styles in a real strong style

Top Bottom