• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Speaking of Rumblez, why is the Rumble match in the middle of the 2006 event? I hate it!

The middle? What did they put on at the end, both title matches?

That's a damn shame. I don't mind a good title match going over the rumble but it should always be at least second to last.

OkadaRainmaker.gif

#LOLOkadaWins
#LOLCenaWins
#LOLTanaWins
#LOLPatriotsWin
No but they're gonna give the belt right back to Naito
No but its a storyline cause Naito is against the machine

Zach

The middle? What did they put on at the end, both title matches?

That's a damn shame. I don't mind a good title match going over the rumble but it should always be at least second to last.
World and WWE Championship matches go on after.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's Cena/Orton and Angle/Henry w/Daivari
Lol

FUCK THAT THEN.

I'm so glad I slowed down on my WWF/E watching this summer or I'd almost be there.

I've never seen most of 2002-2008 or so. Like literally just did not watch. I started watching again right before Benoit happened and then drifted in and out. It was forums like this talking about how dumb wrestling was that brought me back.

cordy

Banned
Cena and Brady are possibly the same person.

Both white.
Both 39.
Both square-jawed.
Both from the Boston area.
Both are regarded as legends and still arguably the greatest in their profession by a massive amount of people.
Cena touched Flair's record a week ago while this today Brady got another ring.

They've never been in the same place twice.

Dak will redeem us, friend.

LOL at the idea that the NFL will allow a black QB to win the Super Bowl in the Trump administration era.

You're more likely to see a black WWE headlining champion than that.

Both white.
Both 39.
Both square-jawed.
Both are regarded as legends and still arguably the greatest in their profession by a massive amount of people.

Cena's red hat:
66f02f27ce74e144ede16ef6841f163d.jpg

Brady's red hat:
Tom-Brady-Donald-Trump-Hat-0303-jpg-1.jpg

Heroman

Banned

Both white.
Both 39.
Both square-jawed.

I find it amazing that they have never meet.

Zach

Did someone say a McMahon in every corner?

01965075221133552893.jpg
I actually just noticed that when I jumped back in a few minutes ago. I usually just quickly click through and pay little attention to the generally mediocre PPV picture/art. But this... this is hideous.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
RBH, pal, listen, I'll owe you one.

Seriously though these types of losses hurt so bad when you're a fan. This happened to me in 2008 when the Pats loss and it knocked me on my ass for two months (along with a list of other things I mentioned in the offseason thread, hard times daddeh) but you do get over it...and mostly forget it.

Menome

Stop caring about football years ago but still annoyed that Tom "Trump Fuck Boi" Brady won another Super Bowl.

I saw an article yesterday about the Atlanta manager being pals with Trump, so human decency was screwed no matter which team you supported.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As much as I hate the Patriots, this is probably the best Super Bowl ever

It's absolutely the best quarter+ ever.

The last Patriots super bowl is also considered the best complete game with another crazy finish, along with the Cardinals/Steelers Super Bowl is also legendarily good throughout.

Brady era superbowls are all really good though. Booked like wrestling matches down to the wire. This was the largest margin of victory.

Raw64life

I'm only a cazul sports fan but I've learned that if you cheat, your legacy will be forever tarnished...unless you play for a New England team. If you are Tom Brady or David Ortiz or John Cena, everyone will just give you the benefit of the doubt and it will be no harm no foul. Anywhere else though, you're fucked.

OkadaRainmaker.gif

#LOLOkadaWins
#LOLCenaWins
#LOLTanaWins
#LOLPatriotsWin

That rainmaker is from G1 24. Great match. Better than the one they had yesterday.

I'm only a cazul sports fan but I've learned that if you cheat, your legacy will be forever tarnished...unless you play for a New England team. If you are Tom Brady or David Ortiz or John Cena, everyone will just give you the benefit of the doubt and it will be no harm no foul. Anywhere else though, you're fucked.

It helps when people completely overstate the cheating the 1st time around, then go after you for cheating when the actual proof shows at best, it's incredibly inconclusive and most of the country thinks the NFL Commissioner is an asshole trying to take you down.

I say that all as a Steelers fan.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It helps when people completely overstate the cheating the 1st time around, then go after you for cheating when the actual proof shows at best, it's incredibly inconclusive and most of the country thinks the NFL Commissioner is an asshole trying to take you down.

I say that all as a Steelers fan.

The Falcons were caught cheating the same year deflategate happened. The Giants were caught this season. They are no heroes, people do what they must to win. Hogan threw freedom powder in Slaughter's eyes. He Hit Andre with the chair first at WM 4 yet they both got DQ'd....actually Hogan is just straight up a cheater.

Top Bottom