• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Paracelsus

I remember Owens looking good in a suit. Maybe some different gear would make him not look like shit.

No, just throwing away the wide leg short pants. Those both make him look like he skipped leg day and highlight he's a fatso. If Umaga could rock tight pants so can he, he doesn't even have to take the shirt off so. Tight pants, boots and shirt, that's it. The wide pants look goofy as hell.

DMczaf

So if Seth somehow is able to come back for WM, this would be WWE's 2nd chance at jump starting a huge babyface run for Seth after injury...

They will fuck this up

People like them don't get to be remembered in video packages-uhhh

Because WWE employs a lot of racists.

see; Michael P.S. Hayes
....brother??
AHObO8d.gif

So if Seth somehow is able to come back for WM, this would be WWE's 2nd chance at jump starting a huge babyface run for Seth after injury...

They will fuck this up
Seth coming back for Wrestlemania overall seems like a bad idea. Just reeks like he's going to get injured again because he's barely taking anytime to heal properly.

I'll give WWE credit.

They planted the seeds with the whole creator/destroyer thing with Triple H and I was legitimately surprised that he was talking about Samoa Joe as the Destroyer instead of himself. That's some pretty good misdirection and foreshadowing.

I remember Owens looking good in a suit. Maybe some different gear would make him not look like shit.
Yeah, Owens looked better in a suit too. I guess the gym pants are an improvement over the shorts. Joe should never wear that shit he wore last week though.
Why don't they pay tribute to black wrasslemen and wrasslewomen?

This is still nice but still

(obviously wrasslin is not exactly a shining beacon of racial equality but still)
They used to do that. Not sure why they didn't this year. It was the only time they would talk about Ernie Ladd or JYD.

Fox318

i legitimately feel bad for the shining stars.

They love their nation and their culture.

They have a pride for their homeland and want to share it with other people and help illustrate why working together and understanding should be common values.

But they are booed because they aren't from the town the arena happens to be in.

UberTag

They have a pride for their homeland and want to share it with other people and help illustrate why working together and understanding should be common values.

But they are booed because they aren't from the town the arena happens to be in.
This is pretty much Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric in a watered-down form for the kiddies and applied against Puerto Ricans.

Pikma

Banned

They're scammers dude, nobody likes scammers

The worst kind of heels

Edit: wait no, Scalpers are even worse than scammers now that I think about it

Krixeus

Yeah but, timeshares.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's not even his face or hair or build that bothers me about Owens. It's those goddamn basketball shorts. He looks like a damn backyard wrestler in them. At least switch to those sweatpants he wears or something similar to Brock's shorts.

such a pointless match

they should really give primo and epico a luchador gimmick where they are both bull fighters and have a midget that causes interference

You aren't wrong.

He comes across like a middle school janitor pretending to be a shoot fighter from 1995.
Damn.
It's not even his face or hair or build that bothers me about Owens. It's those goddamn basketball shorts. He looks like a damn backyard wrestler in them. At least switch to those sweatpants he wears or something similar to Brock's shorts.
That beard is kinda gross too.

Top Bottom