• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

If they were gonna use Joe as cannon fodder, might aswell drop the beat down before the bell and make Reigns take him out with a fucking spear not the stupidly overused punch, let Joe kickout and then let Braun end it in a DQ.

It really wasn't hard to do, man.

If they were gonna use Joe as cannon fodder, might aswell drop the beat down before the bell and make Reigns take him out with a fucking spear not the stupidly overused punch, let Joe kickout and then let Braun end it in a DQ.

It really wasn't hard to do, man.
But wait. How does that wellness violation dog look strong?

The thing that proved the finish was utterly idiotic is that Joe was actually managing to get himself over as a heel and Roman as a face but then the night ended with thank you Stroman chants

Roman vs Strowman, undertaker and Samoa Joe
In a handicap match at wrestleMania

Do it Vince
That's the undercard, next he faces Cena, Shane, and Rock in a handicap I QUIT match and for the main event he faces Berg and Bork in a handicap three stages of hell.

cordy

Banned
Loool what the fuck are you talking about, who should we give credit? Old Jericho? Nap lover Reigns? Lazy Ambrose? Loud spot caller Cena?

The fact that you've liked AJ matches hasn't been because of his opponents.

Sorry bruh but this is what I'm talking about. You can't honestly expect me to take your comments seriously if that's the case. I gotta take to some others. God bless.
I think it's fair to say that Styles brings out the best in whoever he's facing off with. It's like the people on the other end try to raise their game as much as possible so they can try and match what he's doing.

The end result of that ends up being solid matches against pretty much anybody. I think giving some credit to Styles for that is justified.

There's a difference between giving Styles a lot of credit and giving others no credit/very little credit/"damn Styles did almost all of the work" which is what I'm talking about. Fact is people just never give the other wrestlers enough credit. The Reigns matches are a good example. When Styles himself gives compliments for Reigns on their matches, that should be where the comments stops but nope, still going because the fans overrate Styles.

But you know how the internet fans are, they're just so bias they won't even believe the guy they hype up.

Fast lane predictable.

Reigns saying the it's my yard line means Undertaker is going to screw him against Braun.

Goldberg vs Lesnar is not really exciting. Really think they should have added Kevin Owens in the match and let him win.

Maybe he still could unless he somehow forgets he has a rematch clause if he loses to Goldberg.

They're gonna fight over whose yard it is. We'll finally have closure!
Roman should just start acting more like Taker.

Have him suddenly come out with a trench coat, shades, and a bandanna one day. Next week he starts referring to Kane as his brother and has new music by Limp Bizkit, and at mania he comes the ramp on a motorcycle.

Fast lane predictable.

Reigns saying the it's my yard line means Undertaker is going to screw him against Braun.

Goldberg vs Lesnar is not really exciting. Really think they should have added Kevin Owens in the match and let him win.

Maybe he still could unless he somehow forgets he has a rematch clause if he loses to Goldberg.
No one wants to see Kevin Owens against real main eventers in the main event of Mania. You had a mid card Mania event last year, jeez.

Pikma

Banned
Shitting on internet fans is so cool and edgy, until you realize you're a fan on the internet, which makes you part of the group you're shitting on, then it becomes sad

Shitting on internet fans is so cool and edgy, until you realize you're a fan on the internet, which makes you part of the group you're shitting on, then it becomes sad
I think there are two categories.

Fans on the Internet(people who go to wwe.com and post on their shit and still believe it's real).

Then you have the geeks on the Internet(WrassleGAF, reddit, dirt sheet subscription losers, etc).

Pikma

Banned
I think there are two categories.

Fans on the Internet(people who go to wwe.com and post on their shit and still believe it's real).

Then you have the geeks on the Internet(WrassleGAF, reddit, dirt sheet subscription losers, etc).
I AM NO GEEK BROTHER

GunBR

Just wanna say that I'm starting to accept that it's gonna be Brock vs Goldberg for the title and after almost 6 months as a champ Owens gonna be stuck on the US title match. At least he can finish Mania with a title, unlike AJ

And I kinda understand WWE on this one. The crowd will be hot for this match (even if Brock is boring lately and Goldberg will be gassed in 30 seconds), while the reaction for Owens vs Jericho would be meh

Pikma

Banned
Just wanna say that I'm starting to accept that it's gonna be Brock vs Goldberg for the title and after almost 6 months as a champ Owens gonna be stuck on the US title match. At least he can finish Mania with a title, unlike AJ

And I kinda understand WWE on this one. The crowd will be hot for this match (even if Brock is boring lately and Goldberg will be gassed in 30 seconds), while the reaction for Owens vs Jericho would be meh
Jericho and Owens are over too

Mother... fuckers
I AM NO GEEK BROTHER

😂😂😂😂😂

Biggest-Pikmark-Ever
john827a8.gif

UberTag

I'm not convinced they want to give Owens a run with the top active title on the RAW brand which is what the US title will be if Lesnar is an absentee champion again and Jericho is off doing his Fozzy schtick. I believe that ship has sailed. Seems more believable that Zayn, Joe, Balor or Braun will wind up US champ post-Y2J departure. Meanwhile, Owens will go into post-champion burial mode where he starts losing singles matches to the likes of Enzo Amore, Jinder Mahal and R-Truth.

Well Owens isn't Mania main event material anyway. I have a better chance of believing Hardcore Holly v Bubba Ray Dudley could be in a mania main event over him.

Is it wrong to irrationally dislike Sheamus?
I hate seeing him every week take a spot.

I dislike him like other people dislike Roman Reigns.

Top Bottom