• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

rs_500x280-141025202138-TD_310_12.jpg

Bryan-kicks-HHH.gif

sorry wrasslegaf but I have nowhere else to vent.

Just downloaded that piece of shit game called RE6 cause it was on sale and now I can't even confirm if it's truly a piece of shit because this piece of shit game doesn't even work, damn thing keeps freezes on the main screen after you press start.

Cunt ass piece of shit motherfucking carny dicks Capcom just worked me harder than WWE ever has.

I don't see any reason to tease Bryan getting into the Mania main without him actually getting in it somehow, but I clearly fucked up on the Rumble, so who knows.

I still say Fatal 4 Way.

UberTag

I don't see any reason to tease Bryan getting into the Mania main without him actually getting in it somehow, but I clearly fucked up on the Rumble, so who knows.

I still say Fatal 4 Way.
When Bryan loses and goes on to face Ziggles at Mania, will you ignore your instincts going forward?

What's hilarious is all of the Tumblr people now freaking out because "there's no way Roman's beating Daniel Bryan"

Someone did bring up a good point though. In kayfabe, Bryan is a way bigger challenge than Seth.

A Bella in Every Corner!

Nikki with Cena! Brie with Bryan! ...Their dad with Reigns? AND PAUL BELLA WITH BROCK

On the 15th anniversary of A MCMAHON IN EVERY CORNER...

The stars are aligning.

DUNDUNDUN

But yeah, I think a total fuck finish at Fastlane is happening. No Way Out 2000 had that bullshit too. I don't think they do a 3 way again, so I think it's Rollins/Bryan/Reigns/Brock.

When Bryan loses and goes on to face Ziggles at Mania, will you ignore your instincts going forward?

Unsure. My Bryan Rumble pick was more based on him being the big return and Bryan/Lesnar being a much easier match to sell than Reigns/Lesnar. Merely bringing up the possibility of him getting in the Mania main is a trap card.

I still say Fatal 4 Way.

Nuh bruh

I'd argue WWE's target audience is more behind Reigns anyway.

Also why does my macbook keep freezing and restarting itself? Google solutions haven't done anything and the diagnostic test says there's nothing wrong with me memory. da fuq

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
sorry wrasslegaf but I have nowhere else to vent.

Just downloaded that piece of shit game called RE6 cause it was on sale and now I can't even confirm if it's truly a piece of shit because this piece of shit game doesn't even work, damn thing keeps freezes on the main screen after you press start.

Cunt ass piece of shit motherfucking carny dicks Capcom just worked me harder than WWE ever has.
Was there not a demo I could've sworn there was a demo for it.

Anyway, the demo was shitty is what I was getting at.

Reigns to be "THE GUY THAT BEAT THE GUY THAT BROKE THE STREAK.... after the guy that broke the streak took 50 finishers from two other guys." Can you build an empire with that? You're goddamned right you can.

Nuh bruh

I'd argue WWE's target audience is more behind Reigns anyway.

I just don't see why they wouldn't just brute force Reigns/Lesnar and not call his Rumble win into question. It screams switching up.

There is no way that Benoit could beat HBK and HHH in the same match,

No way.

Oh wait

There's no way Bryan beats all of Evolution in one night...

Bryan should cut his hair a bit.

I've never seen a man have more hairstyles than that fucker.

Rewatching the Rumble, and LOL at Big E yelling Fuck You Philly

I just don't see why they wouldn't just brute force Reigns/Lesnar and not call his Rumble win into question. It screams switching up.

Because there's money/drama to be made in stringing along the #CancelWWENetwork people. By the time FastLane ends those people will have already come to terms with reality and their anger will have dissipated.

and to think i was actually happy you came back, fuck you

iQ1kO5tPZn2iw.gif

Still cute as a button, don't know whatchu talkin bout Freck.

I don't know what you're talkin' about bortherjackdudes. Just posting a photo of Bayley. I never said anything about her being ugly or anything related to shaming. You're the ones thinking that. So thereby YOU'RE shaming Bayley.

So Freckle, answer these two questions if you wheel.

1. Two Doinks or an Illusion?

2. Was having to fight 29 other men for the title Fair to Flair?

1. Doink, like Cody Rhodes' theme alluded was only smoke and mirrors. ONE DOINK, BRAH.

2. I don't think Flair cared.

But like Steven James Anderson said the other night on his podcast with Paul Levesque, kayfabe is dead. So I have to break it to you, brother. Those were two Doinks and it don't matter if it was fair or not, he was booked to go up against 29 other men.

lol, welcome back to the land of the living freck.

Thank you guys for assembling all the Dragon Balls and reviving me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly they did a great job baby facing up Reigns on Monday. Bryan was working subtle heel, he was getting screwed over in the way idiotic top baby faces always are, he looked bad in his match but excellent in the final segment.

Also Ryback probably had his best singles match of his entire career on Monday!

Because there's money/drama to be made in stringing along the #CancelWWENetwork people. By the time FastLane ends those people will have already come to terms with reality and their anger will have dissipated.

I don't really believe this at all. Fastlane is free, so they're not really able to sell wolf tickets, and pissing off a large portion of your audience twice doesn't seem like their plan.

Also, holy fuck was Mizdow over in Philly

UFC dude getting busted has me wondering when was the last time a WWE talent got caught breaking their drug policy?

I mean obviously WWE has kind of stopped caring about it but I think the last person to get suspended was the OG Sin Cara?

Shiv47

I'm gonna grab Crow Stang, thanks. The surfer Stings left weren't derpy enough. While I've posted a couple times in Wrasslegaf threads, I've never posted a fave five, so in honor of my youth spent watching WCCW in the 80s and now again on WWE Network, my Fave Five Skandor Akbar stable members:

1) Kamala
2) Missing Link
3) Great Kabuki
4) King Kong Bundy
5) Killer Tim Brooks (if only because nobody named "Tim Brooks" should have Killer in front of their name. Maybe Plumber, or Insurance Salesman.

UberTag

UFC dude getting busted has me wondering when was the last time a WWE talent got caught breaking their drug policy?

I mean obviously WWE has kind of stopped caring about it but I think the last person to get suspended was the OG Sin Cara?
I want to say Ricardo Rodriguez was suspended after him.

I would put forward that both Jericho and CM Punk have easily trounced D.Brine's legacy of wrestling hairstyles. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting about as well.

Ooh yeah, both are good, especially Punk. Bryan's had like 6, I dunno how many the others had though.

Top Bottom