• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to make a post suggesting he has the worst tattoos of anyone in pro wrestling. It's like a jumble of nonsense on his chest.

I guess Blandy Boretron and CM Punk have an endless scrawl of bad tattoo work across their bodies, too.

He just looks like a huge poser.

Him and Graves.

Kaladin

The worst thing about NXT is the crowd. You're at a WWE production, stop being so proud of yourselves.

I love the crowd.

I hate that WWE doesn't run small rooms with their main roster anymore, a small crowd could do a lot for some of their angles.

Also...
it's pretty much the crowd that went to Impact when they were in Orlando regularly.

somedevil

He died to entertain us:

X2fQrQZ.gif

Plus NXT Rival Card:

Zayn vs Owens
Neville vs Balor in there New Japan Best of Super Junior Rematch
Bayley vs Charlotte vs Banks vs Lynch
Lucha Dragons vs Murphy and Blake
Corbin vs Dempsey no dq
Solomon Crowe debut

Showaddy

Can't believe they pulled the trigger on Balor/Neville so quickly if im honest. Not that I'm complaining, Takeover's got an amazing card now.

Brian Cage is so damn good.

Another amazing episode of Lucha underground.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT EL PATRON!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit is hitting the fan

Ithil

Can't believe they pulled the trigger on Balor/Neville so quickly if im honest. Not that I'm complaining, Takeover's got an amazing card now.

Probably because he's not going to be in NXT that long, so HHH is doing a lot of the "big matches" down there sooner rather than later.
Plus the Takeover show was originally scheduled for March, they moved it up a month because of the NXT touring in March and WM. So all the stories got sped up considerably.

Showaddy

Probably because he's not going to be in NXT that long, so HHH is doing a lot of the "big matches" down there sooner rather than later.
Plus the Takeover show was originally scheduled for March, they moved it up a month because of the NXT touring in March and WM. So all the stories got sped up considerably.

Ah yeah it definitely feels like there getting the dream matches out of the way whilst they've still got the them down there.

Top Bottom