• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Verendus

Banned
Here's a truth people need to accept.

It was Rock and Austin. Then Cena and Batista. Cena was the poor man's Rock, and came later, whilst Batista was the one who came first like Austin. Now it's finally Reigns and Bryan. Since Reigns is obviously like Batista, do you know who Bryan is?

That's right. He's Joan Cena's equivalent.

Balee dat.

Fun facts:

-Roman Reigns pinned Daniel Bryan in his (and The Shield's) first WWE match (TLC 2012)
-Roman Reigns pinned Daniel Bryan for his first WWE championship (Tag Team titles, Extreme Rules 2013)

The truth is that ROH will never be more than they are right now because Sinclair does not give a single shit about them.

This is entirely true and sad all at the same time. I think ROH would definitely be the #2 US promotion with an improved budget for better lighting and more advertising. The talent is there but Jesus from a production standpoint they look very much a top 3 indy promotion.

jmdajr

Here's a truth people need to accept.

It was Rock and Austin. Then Cena and Batista. Cena was the poor man's Rock, and came later, whilst Batista was the one who came first like Austin. Now it's finally Reigns and Bryan. Since Reigns is obviously like Batista, do you know who Bryan is?

That's right. He's Joan Cena's equivalent.

Balee dat.
HHH really helped Batista get over. Immensely.

Eddie too.

Ithil

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yujiro's challenged the winner of Nakamura vs Nagata, not looking forward to that one. They're seemingly setting up Okada vs Fale as well, presumably for the NJ Cup. Post-WK season is always a bit of an odd one for New Japan.

I'm assuming he'll get Nagata, because Nagata I guess is ripe for a career-ending injury and Yujiro's gonna do that anyway and well it's just bad luck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh my GOD I cannot stand Jojo as the ring announcer.

AYYdriennn NEH!vOLLlllllllllll

Is this the last week of taped NXT for now? i would assume so as the special event is next week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Instead of watching wrestling, today I watched a bunch of documentaries on infamous cop shootouts and bank heists.

If I was some kind of carny, I'd be linking reviews to them for legitshook.com

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Instead of watching wrestling, today I watched a bunch of documentaries on infamous cop shootouts and bank heists.

If I was some kind of carny, I'd be linking reviews to them for legitshook.com

That Northridge Mall shootout is unbelievably riveting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Kane's belly button can make it in the WWE Baron Corbin's sad cyclops eye can make it.

Ithil

Corbin's a legitimately big guy, he should be doing more power moves instead of the slow stomps and punches nonstop.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That Northridge Mall shootout is unbelievably riveting.

The North Hollywood shootout is nuts to watch. It's like the robbers have god mode, and everyone's just fucked. And then they got linked to saying they watched the movie heat back at their hideout. But you know, only video games make people killers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I rather enjoy how Corbin sells for a smaller guy though. Not Ryback-style where he leans and shakes his head 100 times.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was Tony Chimel any better?

Rrrrrraaaated R SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPAstar!

yes he was.

Legitimately looking forward to the Divas 4-way at Rival. Moreso than any other match. I never get the chance to see it in America, a 4-way women's match, and they're gonna do some fun shit, I'm sure. Very excited for that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I'm pretty thrilled we'll finally see Solomon Crowe at Takeover. Will be fun to see how the past year has treated him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had 4. Fuck y'all. Don't shame me.

Sleeves?

You show remarkable self control.

Man, I just can't buy Becky Lynch as a heel at all. Everything about her screams face, which is where I'm sure she's headed at Takeover.

Verendus

Banned
HHH really helped Batista get over. Immensely.

Eddie too.
I think that should be a case study for WWE in realising why a storyline is so important. Also why having a credible heel the fans don't like is so important. It surprises me that they created that program, but still struggle these days. Batista had the look, was athletic, and charismatic. He wasn't a great wrestler, and he wasn't great on the mic. He was passable in those aspects. You wouldn't expect him to explode. They booked an almost seven month storyline, made sure to do it well, and he exploded. It only took two months for him to become the most over superstar in the company. That was before Wrestlemania even happened.

Is becky the Irish lass or whatever? Bring her up as Hornswoggle's sister, that way Vince can have that midget incest angle he's always wanted.

Top Bottom