• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sin Cara has his own promotion. the Botch Wreestling Federation

B9DDb3ECUAAjIfF.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good Thing Emma went back to NXT lol. Best thing about Carmella is Enzo & Big Cass otherwise she is tailor made for the main roster of interchangeable boring non wrestling females.

She's an Anti-Diva. She's so quirky, not like a real Diva!

Alucard

Banned
Btw, it seems like Axel is getting a legit mid-card push again. Wrestling
Dean Ambrose on Smackdown this week after their Raw confrontation.
It's kind of a jobber push, but whatev. Hope he keeps up this #AxelMania shtick.

Btw, it seems like Axel is getting a legit mid-card push again. Wrestling
Dean Ambrose on Smackdown this week after their Raw confrontation.
It's kind of a jobber push, but whatev. Hope he keeps up this #AxelMania shtick.

I'm almost certain that is just because
of what happened on Monday. Just a quick resolution.
Don't get your hopes up.

Top 5 fav WWE themes of all thee times

1. The Brood
2. Ultimate Warrior
3. Mr. Perfect
4. DX theme
5. Acolytes

Also I never did my top 5 wrestlers past/present so

1. Eddie Guerrero
2. Arn Anderson
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Finn Balor
5. Kerry Von Erich

Neville/Corbin was better than I expected but Corbin was carried by Mighty Mouse. Excited to watch Balor/Itami in a min but 1st Solomon Crowe is hacking shit again.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real American
Stone Cold's theme without the lyrics
Dude Love
Prime Time Players
Smoke and Mirrors Heel version.

Alucard

Banned
Smackdown main event spoiler:

D-Bry beat Mercury, Noble, and Seth Rollins in a handicap match. Made it look kind of easy too. Mercury tapped out, then goddamn Kane jumped Bryan in the post-match and brought him back into the ring. To choke slam him...twice.
Fuck. Then,
Rollins hit a great-looking curb stomp.

Smackdown main event spoiler:

D-Bry beat Mercury, Noble, and Seth Rollins in a handicap match. Made it look kind of easy too. Mercury tapped out, then goddamn Kane jumped Bryan in the post-match and brought him back into the ring. To choke slam him...twice.
Fuck.

W-we know, friend... We're here for for you.

Ah well that's actually far cooler then a Carnage knockoff. I just assumed it was Carnage since it looked similar but not too similar. I am so used to not giving the Double Double E credit for such creative thinking.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You gotta be careful but there's so many damn wrestling moves kids that young can and will attempt and you'll be attempted to do to them. My Nephew is about that old and I get the urge to give him the dominator from time to time. Plenty of scoop slams onto his bed though.

I was thinking baby Roman but we're dealing with baby Kaitlyn it seems. Freck you titus.

You gotta be careful but there's so many damn wrestling moves kids that young can and will attempt and you'll be attempted to do to them. My Nephew is about that old and I get the urge to give him the dominator from time to time. Plenty of scoop slams onto his bed though.

Leave it up to the dumb rookies to not say that they wont take a dominator. Hit him with a styles clash.

Top Bottom