• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

As a kid, i once tried to spear my dad after seeing goldberg do it. I was wearing socks and slipped right at the moment of impact, basically RVD'ing myself

rko-to-rvd-o.gif

Stone cold killed it for the most part with the Vince and triple h podcast. Love shoot interviews. Wouldnt mind more of these with other dudes or steph more regularly.

Remember so many fun times wrasslin' with my buddies on one of my friend's busted bed in his room. Thinking back on it actually, it probably wasn't that smart, we used to suplex each other and do boston crabs.

naw, it better to do every once in a while ,if you did one every week they would run out of people

Worse. It'll get to the point where they use it to push an angle and then we wouldn't be able to tell anymore.

Remember so many fun times wrasslin' with my buddies on one of my friend's busted bed in his room. Thinking back on it actually, it probably wasn't that smart, we used to suplex each other and do boston crabs.

Had a group of friends and we'd do that shit all the time in middle - early high school. Calling spots and shit too. Jumping for choke slams. It was hype as fuck. If it got anymore serious, we probably would've starting fighting over who was going over.

My daughter loves to do a Vader-esque running body press. I don't even know what to call it. It's like a Stinger Splash, but not in the corner. She also loves knee drops and double stomps.

Had a group of friends and we'd do that shit all the time in middle - early high school. Calling spots and shit too. Jumping for choke slams. It was hype as fuck. If it got anymore serious, we probably would've starting fighting over who was going over.

My friends and I used to do the same thing except we would beat the shit out of each other. Anything goes. I was nearly killed in a sleeper hold once. Been full on Pedigree'd too. We'd be so sore the next day and our parents were always so pissed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DVD is another fun safe move you can give to the kiddies. My nephew starts giggling like a mad man when I do it.

I also brushed up on my chain wrestling putting diapers on him when he was about nine months old and really started putting up a good fight. Kid can move!

When me and my buddies played wrestling my character was "The Hurricane." This was in the mid-90's.

As far as I'm concerned Vince McMahon has owed me royalties for years.

My friends and I did involve ourselves in backyard wrestling as teenagers. I do recall having a solid 20 minute ladder match with a friend of mine.

The entire endeavor was stupid and dangerous of course.

Yep, Sheamus to cost Bryan at FastLane.

I'm at least glad that twitter angle was aborted. Dear lord what a shitty way to start a match for WrestleMania, let alone any show.

somedevil

Well on Smackdown
Ziggler forms a tag team with Ryback
plus there's been no chatter between the two on Twitter since last week. Plus, Fastlane plans already changed.

So the big question who will his opponent be? The low end is Sheamus and the high end is Brock.

Whatever happened to Ryback wanting to go ass-to-ass with Rusev? I know he was fired but now that he's back you'd think he'd want to fulfill something that was presumably on his vision board.

Top Bottom