• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I think people just assume that any main roster guy can go down to NXT and succeed. It didn't work for Brodus and Titus, and it won't work for Axel. It worked for Tyson because he is a great talent who just never got a chance. That, and he has much better mic skills than he did early in his career.

Fox318

tumblr_nj9z54JVEz1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

He's got the right idea.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think people just assume that any main roster guy can go down to NXT and succeed. It didn't work for Brodus and Titus, and it won't work for Axel. It worked for Tyson because he is a great talent who just never got a chance. That, and he has much better mic skills than he did early in his career.

Axel can wrestle unlike Brodus and Titus. Well, Titus can perform really well in a tag team.

Now I could totally see someone fucking over Bryan to give whatever match he has some juice, now to think about it. Sheamus would be weird. Orton? Rollins?

Oooh, Rollins/Bryan as singles would be glorious. I'm wondering why Ambrose is going after the IC title though...could they try and trigger the Shield 3 way with that?

Axel can wrestle unlike Brodus and Titus. Well, Titus can perform really well in a tag team.

Yeah, but Axel can't talk worth a shit. "Being a good worker" isn't enough, even in NXT. Even Neville can talk better than Axel. He had a chance on the main roster and he failed. Tyson was a tag champ years ago who was treated like a joke. If Tyson got the push that Axel did a few years back, he would have done something with it.

Now I could totally see someone fucking over Bryan to give whatever match he has some juice, now to think about it. Sheamus would be weird. Orton? Rollins?

Oooh, Rollins/Bryan as singles would be glorious. I'm wondering why Ambrose is going after the IC title though...could they try and trigger the Shield 3 way with that?

6866%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kane%20laughing%20mask%20pointing%20smackdown%20smiling%20wwe.gif

Cagey

Banned
I want to like Itami. I do. He has made it so hard, though. If he wasn't The Wrestler Formerly Known as KENTA no one would give a damn about him compared to any other rando down in NXT. Unremarkable. Nondescript. Bland. Nothing going on.

Balor, by comparison, is a god damn star already.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, but Axel can't talk worth a shit. "Being a good worker" isn't enough, even in NXT. Even Neville can talk better than Axel. He had a chance on the main roster and he failed. Tyson was a tag champ years ago who was treated like a joke. If Tyson got the push that Axel did a few years back, he would have done something with it.

Tyson took a long ass time even in NXT to get good at talking. I'm just saying its not too late for Axe-man. Maybe they'll make him getting screwed over a running joke and he'll get over. Maybe Rybaxel will reunite!

Balor is a star everywhere he goes. He has everything you could want from a wrestler. Looks, great work, he can talk, and most importantly, he has presence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hideo could use some pyro in his entrance. Give him a little more pop in his entrance.

Perhaps some cherry blossoms could drop from the sky

Sakura!

And add a gong

Watching the newest WWE Countdown and am I supposed to believe Nikki Bella was watching the Bret Hart/Jerry Lawler Kiss My Foot Match as a kid?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We're getting there

Also need a shamisen player and a shakuhachi. Two sumo guys battling in the background. Itami needs to do a kata with a samurai sword. Have two ninjas do backflips in and out of the entryway. Throw salt. Invoke the spirit of Yokozuna.

Yoko did have the best entrance and is still the most over any Japanese act has ever been in the US.

DMczaf

Watching the newest WWE Countdown and am I supposed to believe Nikki Bella was watching the Bret Hart/Jerry Lawler Kiss My Foot Match as a kid?

I would believe a Bella watched WWE as a kid more than I would believe Miz did.

Everything about Miz's wrestling career screams fraud.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Itami needs a tengu mask. Some prayer beads. A few monks grunting and sitting. An old man doing Tai Chi behind him. A chinese dragon dancing because it's all the same to the crowd. Fireworks.

Top Bottom