• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Itami needs a tengu mask. Some prayer beads. A few monks grunting and sitting. An old man doing Tai Chi behind him. A chinese dragon dancing because it's all the same to the crowd. Fireworks.

Until you got to the Chinese stuff I actually liked everything in this list. Especially monks with those jingly staffs.

Fox318

arn_anderson_my_spot.gif

34P6bV3.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Until you got to the Chinese stuff I actually liked everything in this list. Especially monks with those jingly staffs.

I legit wouldn't mind a tengu mask for him. Would do well on tumblr and fanart stuff, and they could sell em at the merch booth in plastic form

Sanjuro

I'm still amazed that WCW was even a footnote to this day. Prior to nWo, it was basically the Sega Master System to your Nintendo Entertainment System.

I want to see what the alternate timelines could have been.

I would believe a Bella watched WWE as a kid more than I would believe Miz did.

Everything about Miz's wrestling career screams fraud.

No way. I can take one look at Miz and see that he's a lifelong WWE fan.

Also, Renee's outfit during this Countdown...

What if Batista interferes at Fastlane and steals the contract the next night, setting up The Beast vs. The Animal. The dream match that was supposed to happen at SummerSlam before the nerds ruined it. Verendus, can you verify?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;150685247 said:
Will I finally turn heel and just post "FIRST POST NAILS IT!"

Not when they're wrong, TITUS

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Had three weeks of bad back problems and the medicine I got to help me fall asleep gave me a bad case of flash depression. This unfortunately coincided with my watching of NXT so I decided to take a break from catching up on that and moved back over to early 1994 WWF.

I'm now at the Rumbo and found out that Nyquil/Zzzquil works well enough to sleep if my back is acting up. Couldn't be happier. 1994 is even stranger than 1993 in my opinion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You're on probation for that off-topic thread, Sunny.

Jesus, it might as well be 'what video game music do you have on your ipod'

Had three weeks of bad back problems and the medicine I got to help me fall asleep gave me a bad case of flash depression. This unfortunately coincided with my watching of NXT so I decided to take a break from catching up on that and moved back over to early 1994 WWF.

I'm now at the Rumbo and found out that Nyquil/Zzzquil works well enough to sleep if my back is acting up. Couldn't be happier. 1994 is even stranger than 1993 in my opinion.

Why use medicine just watch a Diesel match if you want to fall asleep!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why use medicine just watch a Diesel match if you want to fall asleep!!

Before the back issues I had KotR 1993 last year that put me out every night.

The worst thing about this is I only suffer back pain right now in my preferred sleeping position, but it's been getting better this past week.

Pizoxuat

Itami needs a tengu mask. Some prayer beads. A few monks grunting and sitting. An old man doing Tai Chi behind him. A chinese dragon dancing because it's all the same to the crowd. Fireworks.

No, Itami needs to bring his twitter gimmick to the ring. Fucking pancakes, man, arms full of American breakfast foods.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No, Itami needs to bring his twitter gimmick to the ring. Fucking pancakes, man, arms full of American breakfast foods.

but then it isn't horribly racist like my ideas were. He also needs a kamikaze headband

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
and when Itami KOs someone he spraypaints one of them japernese symbols on their back that means "sleep in peace"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tyler Breeze should beat Itami

I actually think he will. Itami just needs more time with language, while he's ready in the ring I think he's made progress adapting to WWE's style and language is going to be his biggest hurdle. He's gettin' there.

Thorakai

I actually think he will. Itami just needs more time with language, while he's ready in the ring I think he's made progress adapting to WWE's style and language is going to be his biggest hurdle. He's gettin' there.

This is why we need the Kaientai dubbed voice mic back

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yknow looking over those images for the themes, WWE has really busted their ass getting international talent here. Only lacking in one department, looking forward to more promising black Superstars in WWE.

More than anything I think there's becoming an issue of class division within The NXT Universe, wherein "internet popular" indy guys are a separate class from the rest of the talent and they only seem to be fighting each other, whereas there should be much more integration if they intend to have everyone on the show progressing towards the main roster.

Also I nearly shut off the Itami/Balor match because of that embarrassing crowd. "We're not worthy" and "Marking Out" are not things that should be chanted ever. Send the whole crowd back to developmental and take them off TV.

Yknow looking over those images for the themes, WWE has really busted their ass getting international talent here. Only lacking in one department, looking forward to more promising black Superstars in WWE.

WWE has plenty of black Superstars. They just aren't used. Itami, however, is the only asian. We just need people of different race/heritage to just be treated as equals and stop using these shit gimmicks that play up their stereotypes. On that note, we're also as stacked as ever in the Diva's division, but they still get nothing to work with as well.

. "We're not worthy" and "Marking Out" are not things that should be chanted ever. Send the whole crowd back to developmental and take them off TV.

giphy.gif

Is fine. But "Marking out" is cringe as fuck. Did they really chant that..? Does that even get chanted at indie shows?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, I can't wait to watch Lucha Underground.
tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo2_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lucha Underground is basically the only US promotion I don't get on my cable package. Won't stoop to piracy though so I'm SOL.

Top Bottom