• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Vylash

ibh47IqAnqq8GB.gif

much better

Kerry's is a mix of a Harlequin romance novel and Texas Strong ideals. Magnum's about being a REAL outlaw. Still effective, especially for their crowd. Hell of a sequence.

What would the modern day equivalent vignette be?

Daniel Bryan playing Magic: The Gathering?
Alex Riley doing sports betting and toupee shopping?
Roman Reigns playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the weekend?
The Big Show showing up at an All-U-Can-Eat Smorgasboard?

Seriously, I want to hear other peoples' ideas on what would make a fun, no voice music only vignette ala the 80s.
I thought you trying to not get banned again?

T.A.L

Nah the Rumble sucked but sometimes I do wonder how much I would enjoy the product if I didn't know of dirt sheets and the like

Nah the Rumble sucked but sometimes I do wonder how much I would enjoy the product if I didn't know of dirt sheets and the like

The dirt sheet speculation is more entertaining and does a better job of enticing you to watch than anything on the actual show.

Total Non-stop Action is uploading full episodes of Impact to their YouTube channel but they're not available to view in the home of the free and the brave :-(

Carnby

Naw, it wasn't that Vita comment that got Stro banned, it was that whole post. Holy crap, he blasted this whole community.

Stro, friend, if your reading this, that is not the way to make a return.

Alucard

Banned
2 months without stro will be weird, but we'll keep the thread warm for ya, man. I'll do my best not to shit it up too much and just keep things constructive, fun, and playful.

Mr. Show alum is on our side. Shouldn't you be?

ysaWUiy.png

This is the attitude we need to have around here -- blindly following Bryan. Take note.

Carnby

2 months without stro will be weird, but we'll keep the thread warm for ya, man. I'll do my best not to shit it up too much and just keep things constructive, fun, and playful.

I like Stro, but he's lucky he only got two months for that post. I'm still legit shook from reading it.

*Land of the free, home of the brave
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
And you live in the birthplace of America...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
And you live in the birthplace of America...
No one sings that song old man. It's all about the Star Spangled Banner:
O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

Carnby

Where are you hearing perm news?

I'm only speculating this based on his choice of words in his reedit post.

Hi. I'm Stro from GAF/Legitshook.com. The dude who made most of the wrestling gifs here. (self.SquaredCircle)
submitted an hour ago by strobogo

A LOT of my gifs made it here. I did the reviews of WCW in 1995/1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001. It's very likely if there is a gif from a random Nitro or Thunder, it is from me. Also a shit load of random reviews of other PPVs and random puro or indie stuff. Since I'm banned from GAF, I'll probably be posting here and linking my Legitshook.com reviews. Bringing my gif service to reddit.
http://i.minus.com/itdqbzkJfmIHB.gif

Was that stro guy a character? Or was he being real, or what?

Are you guys playing characters, or are some of you genuinely fans of guys like Reigns?

Top Bottom