• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sephzilla

Did he shit on all of us or just the rather endless stream of anger after the rumble? The last OT had about 20 pages of anger.
I think both?

I guess I don't get the logic behind bitching about people bitching about wrestling in a thread about wrestling (where the OP says wrestling is garbage)

so one more racist on NeoGAF got banned big deal

still got plenty go around

nah let me chill

I see Triple H's entrances have become more elaborate.

HHH? that's clearly Bam Bam Bigelow of WWF Wrestlemania the Arcade Game fame

bambamBigelow5.jpg

Paracelsus

Just like...THE PATRIOTS think they're the underdogs! Hey, how about the *easy, buddy* Celtics, are they the underdogs too!?

their entire plan for mania is a mess

you can tell there is some skepticism in their reigns push but at this point I'm pretty sure they are going to stick to their guns

wyatt/taker is a fuck awful idea. wm30 should have been his last match. what a dumb pointless match. wyatt sucks as well

sting/hhh will be equally as bad. I can't even see how sting can be considered a draw in 2015 yet alone a big name guy is washed up and has been in tna for like 8 years. he sucks and this wwe run is a decade late.

cena/rusev, happy cause I'm ready for them to scrap rusev

bryan match will be irrelevant along with whatever else they decide to do with ambrose and ziggler

this mania will be worse than WM25 but not as bad as WM27. second worst wrestlemania of the last ten years incoming.

rock/cena at WM28 sucked as a match but had enough hype to at least make the event special. it sucked though overall. most embarrassing loss for cena. people say cena always goes over but they had him lose the biggest match of his career at the biggest wrestlemania of all time in hilarious fashion.

Dude will be as successful as a WCW guy in WWE

Later mark.

Seriously I hope reditt gives his reviews some attention. Dude puts in the work and we could give 2 fucks.

wrestling reviews are seriously the biggest waste of time and I don't think there is a person alive that reads them besides the author

wrestling reviews are seriously the biggest waste of time and I don't think there is a person alive that reads them besides the author

I like to read Stro's reviews when he posts them here.

Let me get this straight. Stro came back from a ban and started shooting on us and got banned again?

Stro is Ken Kennedy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like to read Stro's reviews when he posts them here.

Let me get this straight. Stro came back from a ban and started shooting on us and got banned again?

Stro is Ken Kennedy?

If our thread was less "angry" about Roman Reigns, he may have lived an extra day.

JavyOO7

I went to WM 28 in Miami. I hadn't watched WWE for a few years at that point. The event wasn't too bad. The crowd wasn't happy with Bryan losing so fast. HHH vs Taker with the cage was pretty good. Cena vs Rock wasn't so bad. Not the best Mania in the world but it wasn't horrible either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I went to WM 28 in Miami. I hadn't watched WWE for a few years at that point. The event wasn't too bad. The crowd wasn't happy with Bryan losing so fast. HHH vs Taker with the cage was pretty good. Cena vs Rock wasn't so bad. Not the best Mania in the world but it wasn't horrible either.

Were you the gaffer stuck right behind one of their fake palm trees?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I peeked into the Anime of the Year 2014 thread and read the synopses of each title.

LOL

Keep losing animu.

RP912

Banned
WM 28 was a breath of fresh air compared to the shitshow of WM27. My only gripe with the show beside Bryne losing so fast was the Jericho/Punk match. It could have been great if it wasn't for that random bullshit storyline that took the energy of a perfect tale of whose the Best in the World.

It was a good match but lacked in many areas.

Coketruck

I've never actually been to a WWF/E event. Went to a few Nitros back in the day, though, including the last one in Panama City Beach. Weird freaking night.

If our thread was less "angry" about Roman Reigns, he may have lived an extra day.

Roman sucks and that Rumble sucked. I'll sacrafice Stro to the GAF Gods and continue voice my displeasure.

Why does he even care about Roman Reigns unless...

Roman...

Stro...

stRoman...

Oh my God...

Voices in the air

I hear 'em loud and clear

Telling me to listen

Whispers in my ear

Nothing can compare

I just want to listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjFPsCj5UM

tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

imBask

Banned
I don't know shit about anime but that ping pong thing looks fun

Animes i've watched and enjoyed :

Welcome to the NHK
Ben-To season 1 because it was dumb as fuck
Yuru Yuri season 1 for the same reasons

that's about it

WM 28 was a breath of fresh air compared to the shitshow of WM27. My only gripe with the show beside Bryne losing so fast was the Jericho/Punk match. It could have been great if it wasn't for that random bullshit storyline that took the energy of a perfect tale of whose the Best in the World.

It was a good match but lacked in many areas.

You wanted a story of who was "Best in the World" involving Jericho in 2012?

JavyOO7

Were you the gaffer stuck right behind one of their fake palm trees?

I had to crane my neck to look at the giant high def scoreboard that the Dolphin's stadium has. I don't remember what section I was in but basically the stupid giant palm tree was blocking my view of the thing. That was pretty bad. I should have just stayed home but eh, I thought it was the last time I was going to watch wrestling at that point. =p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That jiff looks like a shitty Beastie Boys 2008 or later video. AKA dogshit.

Aping Balls of Fury isn't something you should strive for.

Vylash

Welcome to the NHK
Ben-To season 1 because it was dumb as fuck
Yuru Yuri season 1 for the same reasons

that's about it

very good taste

JavyOO7

Welcome to the NHK