• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even WWE has come around to the fact that Macho was right. Hulkamania is a lie.

It's not that Hogan was right, it was that Macho Man was taking a series of sitcom like setups to split the Megapowers as a sign that Hogan wanted to steal Elizabeth when its clear he was hanging and banging with Brother Brutus. A simple misunderstanding. He was of course spot on about the hot dogging and grandstanding, but that's what Hogan does, it's like yelling at a lion for stalking and killing a gazelle.

dream

strobo left out the 30 consecutive posts saying "BOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!" whenever someone screws up a move.

Top two matches of Final Battle '05 were pretty great, Marufuji's been incredibly inconsistent throughout his career but he put on an excellent match with Bryan. KENTA vs Low Ki was fun, not as amazing as I'd remembered, but both guys certainly went all out. Hopefully this guy shows up in NXT sometime soon;

mPzfqXw.gif
w8SxA0U.gif
K8HJJsG.gif

Top two matches of Final Battle '05 were pretty great, Marufuji's been incredibly inconsistent throughout his career but he put on an excellent match with Bryan. KENTA vs Low Ki was fun, not as amazing as I'd remembered, but both guys certainly went all out. Hopefully this guy shows up in NXT sometime soon;

http://i.imgur.com/mPzfqXw.gif[img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/w8SxA0U.gif[/mg] [img]http://i.imgur.com/K8HJJsG.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]
Kaval was already in NXT, he was trained by Michelle McCool and Layla.

Not that goof, the guy doing the moves. He's in NXT now, but the attitude's gone.
He has a match against Finn Balor next week, sources say this match is make or break for Itami, who has not impressed officials thus far with his lackluster physique and amateur Twitter trash talking skills.

JavyOO7

Only ROH dvd I have is that the main event was Tyler Black vs Nigel McGuiness. It was great. Commentating was okay, production values were kinda meh, but the match was great. And I love the rebound clothelines that Nigel does, and am happy that Ambrose does it too.

With Seth Rollins, I think he does look better with long pants when he wrestles. And he finishes it off with the streaks of blond hair. He looks great.

And when Kevin Owens was ranting about Sami this week at NXT, not a big fan of the long pants he had on. He looks great with the long shorts he had at Takeover. Hope the same get up he had on December comes back on the next PPV.

Hello, BIONIC-ARRRMMM. In all this Reigns/Bryan excitement, it's nice to know at least someone still remembers who the real #1 is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro is 100% right about one thing though, and that was how damn near this entire thread was re-watching the Rumble JUST to see if "there were edits." Why would you willingly put yourself through something you claimed to not like? Again?

I'm willing to make a serious bet that maybe these people just don't want to admit the Rumble was good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Similarly, this;

Not quite as majestic as Kerry's.

Kerry's is a mix of a Harlequin romance novel and Texas Strong ideals. Magnum's about being a REAL outlaw. Still effective, especially for their crowd. Hell of a sequence.

What would the modern day equivalent vignette be?

Daniel Bryan playing Magic: The Gathering?
Alex Riley doing sports betting and toupee shopping?
Roman Reigns playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the weekend?
The Big Show showing up at an All-U-Can-Eat Smorgasboard?

Seriously, I want to hear other peoples' ideas on what would make a fun, no voice music only vignette ala the 80s.

Top Bottom