• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

stro's banned again?

jXH9KM3.gif

I understand The E wanting to find THE guy. But why now? Why at this moment? There's plenty of guys down at Full Sail that can take that mantle. Justin Jordan, Tye Dillinger, Baron Corbin, Bull Dempsey, Mojo Rawley, Big Cass, Finn Balor, Simon Gotch, Kevin Owens and this new cat Chris Gable is gonna be a bona fide star.

Wowwww. Tough Enough season 1 has not aged well. Were people just older looking back then? Some ancient looking twentysomething.

my fondest memory of stro was him complaining that christmas music is sappy sentimental bullshit and not an hour later talking about his playlist that had metallica's "hero of the day" on it.

But I also loved his religious text posts. hope he's back soon.

Real talk

I have to use my tax return to buy a fucking minivan because the wife is pregnant with twins.

I am now officially a miserable old man

I wonder what it's like to live on the West Coast and have PPVs and events air in the afternoon and then still have the night to enjoy. Must be nice.

Top Bottom