• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Kaladin

Real talk:

Did Dolph Ziggler benefit from the brand split or did it hurt him?

When Smackdown was it's own thing, he could be a big enough face or heel there to run for the belt, but on the main card? He's IC title level. It will be difficult for him to get back to the top, but he's solid where he is though.

kiguel182

A novel little invention called 'stairs' allow you to ascend the building from the interior.

Sarcasm aside... Take the novel little invention known as the 'elevator' (i'm not making that up, someone actually built an elevator in a church) for a genuinely pleasant surprise for a change.

Seriously, it was the loveliest part of the game for me. Such a nice surprise. Spoiler:
It's a... Shortcut back to the shrine at the start!

I took that elevator and went to the start but didn't find the path to go up so I just moved on.

I'm only half dumb.

Toki767

Real talk:

Did Dolph Ziggler benefit from the brand split or did it hurt him?

When Smackdown was it's own thing, he could be a big enough face or heel there to run for the belt, but on the main card? He's IC title level. It will be difficult for him to get back to the top, but he's solid where he is though.

Real talk: When the brand split was a thing, the World Heavyweight title was basically the IC title. So in essence, he's exactly where he used to be.

gogosox82

Bloodborne took away shields and added guns. That info combined with everything I've seen from both games makes me believe your statement is untrue. Maybe it's possible in DS, but Bloodborne is much more tuned to a more active pace.

You don't have to use shields ( I never do) and the ammo for guns will be limited so you won't be able to use all the time or you will run out of ammo. And movement seems to be the same what I've seen (maybe Bloodborne is a bit faster but that's just me guessing). For me, what they've shown of Bloodborne is how I play the souls games. No shield, basically fashion souls (whatever I think looks good), and two handing or duel wielding whatever weapons I'm using (sometimes I use grass chest shield for stamina regen if I don't have green blossoms since I think mask of the child looks stupid would never wear that thing).

There was that one time period where Gregory Helms wore sunglasses and was kind of over with his 'indie wrestler in WWE' gimmick(before that became half the modern WWE roster's gimmick nowadays) that kind of worked for me. He even had a decent match with the heavyweight champion at the time, ***** ******, and I thought 'this is the strongest the cruiserweight champion has EVER been booked'

And he had that theme

This vs David Flair titantron for GOAT tron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJB_BDG1d8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlO_1JGTww

Kacho

Gold Member
Curtis Axel looks like he has a broken nose, Barrett has a huge knot on his forehead and Cena looked messed up on Monday. What the hell happened to these guys on Superbowl night? Bar fight maybe?

Curtis Axel looks like he has a broken nose, Barrett has a huge knot on his forehead and Cena looked messed up on Monday. What the hell happened to these guys on Superbowl night? Bar fight maybe?

They tried grabbing the brass ring and Cena had to kick both of their asses at the same time.

They really need to retcon that Lesnar vs Reigns match. He's just not ready at this point. Have Lesnar vs Brian at Mania. Have Seth cash in and feud with Bryan for a few months and then give Reigns the belt at Summerslam or later in the year after more build up.

That feeling when you realize the owner of a promotion you work for has no idea who you are...and you thank god because he's a goober

They really need to retcon that Lesnar vs Reigns match. He's just not ready at this point. Have Lesnar vs Brian at Mania. Have Seth cash in and feud with Bryan for a few months and then give Reigns the belt at Summerslam or later in the year after more build up.

I don't think they want WM to end with a heel winning the belt, and frankly I don't think they want WM to end with Bryan holding the belt. If they could somehow resign Lesnar or convince him to stick around for another PPV or two they could ideally turn him face against a heel Rollins and that would be a helluva WM main event.

From the sounds of it though it seems like WWE has sort of seen the worst of the Reigns backlash. He's getting enough cheers now that they can pass him off as a credible enough Mania main event winner.

Top Bottom