• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Why are you guys acting like a superhero costume would be completely ridiculous and out of the question in the WWE? A place that has employed other super heroes, pirates, vampires, zombies, and mantaurs?

Yeah, I don't get it either! WHATSUPWITDAT?!
giphy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There was that one time period where Gregory Helms wore sunglasses and was kind of over with his 'indie wrestler in WWE' gimmick(before that became half the modern WWE roster's gimmick nowadays) that kind of worked for me. He even had a decent match with the heavyweight champion at the time, ***** ******, and I thought 'this is the strongest the cruiserweight champion has EVER been booked'

And he had that theme

Marvel

could never
There was that one time period where Gregory Helms wore sunglasses and was kind of over with his 'indie wrestler in WWE' gimmick(before that became half the modern WWE roster's gimmick nowadays) that kind of worked for me. He even had a decent match with the heavyweight champion at the time, ***** ******, and I thought 'this is the strongest the cruiserweight champion has EVER been booked'

And he had that theme

Yup, was a big fan of that new look and direction. Didn't last long though sadly.

And he had that theme

I remember them randomly inserting Helms saying his own name before the theme started which was like the perfect way to take away from an otherwise stellar theme.
Still I'm pretty sure he was cruiserweight champ for as long as he was because they quickly ran out of options for his opponents.
Which explains why it ended up finishing up on Hornswoggle shortly after.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember them randomly inserting Helms saying his own name before the theme started which was like the perfect way to take away from an otherwise stellar theme.
Still I'm pretty sure he was cruiserweight champ for as long as he was because they quickly ran out of options for his opponents.
Which explains why it ended up finishing up on Hornswoggle shortly after.

Before that, or after, they also added a LISTEN at the start. Because WWE loves to try to get shit over and wear it into the ground by shoving it into the start of themes. DAMN. Eh, that's not any different as to why Trish had the womens title for ages, and they try to act like that's a big deal.

Before that, or after, they also added a LISTEN at the start. Because WWE loves to try to get shit over and wear it into the ground by shoving it into the start of themes. DAMN. Eh, that's not any different as to why Trish had the womens title for ages, and they try to act like that's a big deal.
Huh, I barely remember that theme.
Oh I'm not denying that he was booked strongly at first, more that it's shame his reign just kind of trickled off from its strong start as the CW division gradually got snuffed out.

This also reminds me of Dean Ambrose's "historic" US title reign of absolutely nothing.

Ecliptor

I would wear a lucha mask. Anything beyond that would be stupid. I'll take suggestions for thread titles now.

March OT: I am so smark. S-M-R-K.

March OT: Wrestlemania Cancelled Due to Reigns

March OT: Forget the Brass Ring. It's Time to Grab the Reigns.

March OT: #AxelMania.

Kaladin

- There’s a lot of speculation that Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania 31 may have been nixed after Bryan vs. Reigns in a #1 contender’s match was made for WWE Fast Lane.

It’s still not confirmed that Bryan vs. Ziggler was nixed so Bryan could face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31, and most expect Lesnar vs. Reigns to still happen, but there’s already talk that Ziggler may be in tag team action at WrestleMania 31.

Ziggler and Ryback will team up on tonight’s SmackDown and apparently there’s a reason for tonight’s match. WWE officials are considering putting the two together as a permanent tag team and have them wrestle together at WrestleMania 31

Dirt Sheetz

Top Bottom