• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sou Da

I don't think they want WM to end with a heel winning the belt, and frankly I don't think they want WM to end with Bryan holding the belt. If they could somehow resign Lesnar or convince him to stick around for another PPV or two they could ideally turn him face against a heel Rollins and that would be a helluva WM main event.

From the sounds of it though it seems like WWE has sort of seen the worst of the Reigns backlash. He's getting enough cheers now that they can pass him off as a credible enough Mania main event winner.

Dude was getting dominated by The Miz.

I don't think they want WM to end with a heel winning the belt, and frankly I don't think they want WM to end with Bryan holding the belt. If they could somehow resign Lesnar or convince him to stick around for another PPV or two they could ideally turn him face against a heel Rollins and that would be a helluva WM main event.

From the sounds of it though it seems like WWE has sort of seen the worst of the Reigns backlash. He's getting enough cheers now that they can pass him off as a credible enough Mania main event winner.

But how do you book a face Bork? Having him get beat down for the majority of the match from a goober like Rollins wouldn't make sense. Unless they make it a back and forth affair like Crispin Wah vs Kirk Angel at Royal Rumble 2003.

They really need to retcon that Lesnar vs Reigns match. He's just not ready at this point. Have Lesnar vs Brian at Mania. Have Seth cash in and feud with Bryan for a few months and then give Reigns the belt at Summerslam or later in the year after more build up.
Fuck that shit.
I do expect Reigns to kick out of the running knee for sure. All the equity that move has will eventually be killed by someone.
Yeah they've protected that move pretty well. I think only one person has kicked out of it.

That's the baffling thing about putting him in a match with Bryan though. If you think the worst of the backlash is behind you, then you don't put him in there with the guys who is the center of all the backlash. Especially if you plan to have him go over. It'll just give the backlash a second wind.

The problem with Reigns is still going to be his ring work. Daniel Bryan will make him look like a million bucks and WWE is putting everything behind Reigns to make him look good, but he's going to stink up the main event scene in matches on top.

y0AEXP.gif

I kind of dislike that Rusev was being booked as this big monster because I feel like once the big monster loses especially with a gimmick like his, where does he go next. He can't just start acting normal can he? But he can't keep this up his whole career....can he?

I say it's a shame because he is a really solid worker in the ring.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't agree with that. What I will agree with is the lack of a King of the Ring makes King Russev never come to fruition.

Fuck this planet.

One day they'll realize they have some amazing king choices and too much TV time to fill plus a dearth of good ppvs after Summerslam. September would be a great month for a long ass KOTR tournament and PPV.

Sanjuro

One day they'll realize they have some amazing king choices and too much TV time to fill plus a dearth of good ppvs after Summerslam. September would be a great month for a long ass KOTR tournament and PPV.

Seriously, can you name a better King?!

It's too perfect.

King Russev to Lord Aspergers.

Ultratech

But how do you book a face Bork? Having him get beat down for the majority of the match from a goober like Rollins wouldn't make sense. Unless they make it a back and forth affair like Crispin Wah vs Kirk Angel at Royal Rumble 2003.

Hmm...by having everyone want Bork to murder the ever-loving hell out of Rollins?

(A lesser of two evils thing if you wanna swerve that way I guess.)

Related: Bork absorbing Hogan's powers.

Heel

Porra caralho.

wandfc
I received a great proposal of WWE and now I'm wondering what you think of the idea!!! Recebi uma proposta milionária do WWE o telequete americano,e estou pensando,como pode somente os lutadores de MMA recebem pouco,apresentaram números q eu nunca vi,o que vcs acham da ideia????

10665928_1431155740509666_915808931_n.jpg

So I was listening to Jericho's podcast last week with Wade Barrett and they were talking about a promo he cut during the original nxt that got everyone's attention in locker room and management.

So I've always enjoyed a good promo and decided to try and find it on YouTube and low and behold the whole first season was uploaded by the wwe and I found the promo
winds of change
All in all solid thirty second promo.

On a side note its weird seeing old nxt as a game show.

I mean I'm not a fan of Carmella but Lana didn't have to do her like this

https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/563395354989981697
help

Get shit on lmao
45ZrUx5.gif

So I was listening to Jericho's podcast last week with Wade Barrett and they were talking about a promo he cut during the original nxt that got everyone's attention in locker room and management.

So I've always enjoyed a good promo and decided to try and find it on YouTube and low and behold the whole first season was uploaded by the wwe and I found the promo
winds of change

Shoot.. WHAT IT DO?!

skip-sheffield.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Kaladin

winds of change

The reality show NXT was soooo horrible.

I mean, it was seriously one of the worst conceptual ideas WWE has ever had.

Top Bottom