• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Kaladin

What would you know about taking turns?

S-A-L-T

salt.jpg

SAAAAAAAAALT

Lrrr

Just heard a podcast where Lanny Poffo was asked about his brother, Randy Savage, in the HOF and the subject of Miss Elizabeth comes up. It's clear Lanny still harbors deep resentment towards Liz for some reason. You can hear it at the 1:34:20 mark.

http://ia801500.us.archive.org/2/items/SNSUnPlugged02012015/SNSUnPlugged-02-01-2015.mp3

IMHO, I always envisioned Randy and Liz as a single act during their WWE run. It feels weird for him to get in the HOF without her because truth be told, without Liz, Randy's macho persona wouldn't have gotten over as well as it did.

Not very far.

Some woods. One of the last guys I fought was this blue dude with one leg and a tail. He had a triton thing.

I'm awesome at describing things, clearly

That's reasonably far. You're almost halfway through the first third of the game. Did you go to the top of the church?

Heel

Sources have informed me that Daniel Bryan may win at the Fast Lane special event, but it's also possible that he may end up losing. I'm not sure, really.

Subscribe to my newsletter.

Source: Plausible outcomes I've surmised, veiled as insider information.

I gave Dark Souls a good shot. Played all the way through the first bell tower. Didn't really love it. Not because of the difficulty, more because the pace seemed too slow for me. I am interested in Bloodborne though. Seems to quicken the pace just enough for my liking. Plus I like the setting they are going for.

Kaladin

Sources have informed me that Daniel Bryan may win at the Fast Lane special event, but it's also possible that he may end up losing. I'm not sure, really.

Friend Heel, what if they swerve you and Seth Rollins gets involved causing a DQ? Then, after the Rollins run-in, Cena comes down....and then, after the Cena run-in, Rusev comes out.

Thus, we get Bryan vs Reigns vs Rollins vs Cena vs Rusev vs Brock at Russelmania.

Subscribe to my newsletter to find out what is best for business.

kiguel182

That's reasonably far. You're almost halfway through the first third of the game. Did you go to the top of the church?

I don't think so. Unless the top is the bit before the first blacksmith inside the church where some dude shoots lightning at you. Although I didn't kill him.

gwV1SC5.gif

You're probably at the first blacksmith, at the first bell tower then.

Titanite_Demon_Render.png

Titanite Demon?

Yup, that's the guy. I they just ventured to the woods until the first fireplace.

Heel

Friend Heel, what if they swerve you and Seth Rollins gets involved causing a DQ? Then, after the Rollins run-in, Cena comes down....and then, after the Cena run-in, Rusev comes out.

Thus, we get Bryan vs Reigns vs Rollins vs Cena vs Rusev vs Brock at Russelmania.

Subscribe to my newsletter to find out what is best for business.

If something happens that I didn't write about, I'll inform my subscribers that there was "a last-minute rewrite from Vince, causing tension backstage" to keep up the illusion that I'm never wrong. As wrestling fans, they'll believe it.

I would wear a lucha mask. Anything beyond that would be stupid. I'll take suggestions for thread titles now.

March OT: I am so smark. S-M-R-K.

March OT: Wrestlemania Cancelled Due to Reigns

March OT: Forget the Brass Ring. It's Time to Grab the Reigns.

March OT: Stro's still banned, come back in April

I don't think so. Unless the top is the bit before the first blacksmith inside the church where some dude shoots lightning at you. Although I didn't kill him.

Yup, that's the guy. I they just ventured to the woods until the first fireplace.

You have to kill the guy (he's tough, but doesn't respawn) and his army of assorted clods (do respawn), then poke around for a bit. You'll find the way up shortly after.

dark souls has got a lot of annoying bottlenecks in it, in demon's souls you could go to other worlds if youf elt stuck but in Dark Souls you can't progress until you descend blighttown. You can't go somewhere else until you figure out how to get past archer's alley. Nor smougha nd ornstern (though those two are pretty cool).

Then after that part you can't go anywhere else until you figure out the tomb of the giants, bleh.

I like the game a lot but I can people who really loved demon's put off by it.

kiguel182

You have to kill the guy (he's tough, but doesn't respawn) and his army of assorted clods (do respawn), then poke around for a bit. You'll find the way up shortly after.

I killed one big dude that didn't respawn. The guy that shoots stuff I don't even know how to get to him.

Now I'm starting to feel like playing the game again.

I killed one big dude that didn't respawn. The guy that shoots stuff I don't even know how to get to him.

Now I'm starting to feel like playing the game again.

A novel little invention called 'stairs' allow you to ascend the building from the interior.

Sarcasm aside... Take the novel little invention known as the 'elevator' (i'm not making that up, someone actually built an elevator in a church) for a genuinely pleasant surprise for a change.

Seriously, it was the loveliest part of the game for me. Such a nice surprise. Spoiler:
It's a... Shortcut back to the shrine at the start!

Only if they come printed.

¡HarlequinPanic!;150830702 said:
dark souls has got a lot of annoying bottlenecks in it, in demon's souls you could go to other worlds if youf elt stuck but in Dark Souls you can't progress until you descend blighttown. You can't go somewhere else until you figure out how to get past archer's alley. Nor smougha nd ornstern (though those two are pretty cool).

Then after that part you can't go anywhere else until you figure out the tomb of the giants, bleh.

I like the game a lot but I can people who really loved demon's put off by it.
Thief/Master Key 4 lyfe.

scabro

If he comes out in a full body suit and a cape, I will be done. DONE.
Fuck though, i would LOVE another Hurricane like people have said. He was great. But im not sure Neville has half the charisma needed for it to work. They should have had helms in the rumble this year.

gogosox82

I gave Dark Souls a good shot. Played all the way through the first bell tower. Didn't really love it. Not because of the difficulty, more because the pace seemed too slow for me. I am interested in Bloodborne though. Seems to quicken the pace just enough for my liking. Plus I like the setting they are going for.

But you can play just as fast in Dark Souls and you do in Bloodborne.

I've always wondered how Dolph stays over in spite of all the shit they do to him. No matter what he is involved with, he's basically always over.

But you can play just as fast in Dark Souls and do in Bloodborne.

Bloodborne took away shields and added guns. That info combined with everything I've seen from both games makes me believe your statement is untrue. Maybe it's possible in DS, but Bloodborne is much more tuned to a more active pace.

somedevil

I've always wondered how Dolph stays over in spite of all the shit they do to him. No matter what he is involved with, he's basically always over.

Well right now he is alot better off than where he was last year. Plus his comedy career hasn't gotten the best reviews so far.

Top Bottom