• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Vylash

i told you guys to #rejectsanjuro but you ignored me, you settled for a subpar thread and now our members are paying the price, i hope this month teaches you something

ViewtifulJC
Banned
(Today, 09:25 PM)

Yeezus Saves
Banned
(Today, 10:19 PM)

I will not rest until WrassleGAF is shaped into this image.

BLznCfU.jpg

Heel

Sunflower is leaning up the roster, giving some of the younger, cheaper talent a chance to shine.

Make every post count.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen the type of "quality" posts the Snowglobe Kliq used to make. You guys wouldn't last 5 posts in this era of GAF!

EDIT: NOW JC IS BANNED!? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?

I can't speak up for fear of breaking my promise but let me say this:

Someone's making decisions.

Sephzilla

Dear God @ these bans. I'll be good, I promise.

I'd like to call dibs on the Wrestlemania thread if possible. I'll make a thread that is superior to the actual card. I'll bring in some ratings.

#BrassRing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i told you guys to #rejectsanjuro but you ignored me, you settled for a subpar thread and now our members are paying the price, i hope this month teaches you something

I hope your Vita kicks you in the balls.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As we are in Black History Month, it is your duty to right this wrong.

Well if they all die at the end that's pretty much everything. Consider it seen.

I'll watch it.

I feel like there's a State of WrassleGAF post coming from Y2Kev any moment now -- ushering us into the PG Era.

Do you feel he's qualified to make that statement? Maybe someone else, someone here should make it. One of "our people" so to speak.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF State of the Ring Address

There's nothing up. It's simple. People get banned for different things. It's ok to be negative, but so much negativity (a lot of it warranted by a tone-deaf WWE booking the Royal Rumble) rubs off on people and causes some folks, myself included, to turn our anger inwards. I ain't even mad about the Rumble. But it makes me irritable, and when I get irritable, I tell people with Vitas that they're pedos, even though that's "not true" - so hang in there, WWE isn't all there is, don't be afraid to check out some new wrestling because goddamn there's a lot out there to enjoy, and bring your enthusiasm with you.

One thing we don't want is people to be scared. Never be scared. I'll go down with the ship, and I'll be first on the firing line if they decide to stop us. Have faith, my friends, and enjoy wrestling.

Hvz1c7Y.gif

Vylash

There's nothing up. It's simple. People get banned for different things. It's ok to be negative, but so much negativity (a lot of it warranted by a tone-deaf WWE booking the Royal Rumble) rubs off on people and causes some folks, myself included, to turn our anger inwards. I ain't even mad about the Rumble. But it makes me irritable, and when I get irritable, I tell people with Vitas that they're pedos, even though that's "not true" - so hang in there, WWE isn't all there is, don't be afraid to check out some new wrestling because goddamn there's a lot out there to enjoy, and bring your enthusiasm with you.

One thing we don't want is people to be scared. Never be scared. I'll go down with the ship, and I'll be first on the firing line if they decide to stop us. Have faith, my friends, and enjoy wrestling.

those quotes concern me, "friend"

Are you talking about your bowels? You're just like Vinny Mac!

Sephzilla

Unrelated - I can't believe people are buying that whole "Rising 2 tease was a fake" thing. Kojima is the most carny guy in gaming and he's up to it again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unrelated - I can't believe people are buying that whole "Rising 2 tease was a fake" thing. Kojima is the most carny guy in gaming and he's up to it again.

Kojima doesn't do anything, his idiot fans do it all. Remember #teamcg? Stupid fucking idiots.

besada

Banned
Honestly, I think it's pretty obvious what Strobogo was banned -- not permed -- for. But since it seems less obvious to some of the posters here:

Strobogo was banned for a week for teeing off, in a clearly unacceptable manner, on another user. Not exactly a mystery given this forum's rules about insulting other members.

I made it a short hop, because WrassleGAF is WrassleGAF.

Upon his return, Strobogo chose to shit on WrassleGAF, the moderation team, and the forum. So I gave him two months and let him know that if he weren't happy here, just to let a mod know and we'd shut down his account. No need to make a big scene.

And that's true for anyone. If GAF is no longer the place you want to be, because its culture changed, or you don't like the moderation, or whatever, there are plenty of other forums out there. No hard feelings. Not every place is for everyone. It's not possible to keep all forum users happy, and no one's going to get upset over someone deciding they don't want to be here anymore.

So Strobogo has two months to make up his mind. He's welcome back if he can treat other people in a reasonable fashion.

Note: As for the other guys, I'm not sure, but I'd guess they got caught up in the "Thug" sweep in the Super Bowl thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Thorakai

if we all just embraced roman like vinced asked everyone would still be posting and the patriots would have never won the super bowl

I vote besada to be our new captain

Sephzilla

Kojima doesn't do anything, his idiot fans do it all. Remember #teamcg? Stupid fucking idiots.
And they're doing it again. On the one hand I wish Kojima would knock it off with his carny act, because it's not even clever anymore. On the other hand the hardcore fans of his need to stop justifying why he does it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, you hide out in the DC Comics thread for some days and everything goes to heck over here!

There's a DC Comics thread? What's wrong with the normal Comics thread? Jeez, and we were worried about being splintered here with a Total Divas OT...

Top Bottom