• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sephzilla

Alright look Wrasslegaf fans, accept it right now. Accept it right now. On this very day that Plywood will not be making the OT for Wrestlemania. Please accept it right now. I don't wanna hear you crying after Fast Lane when Mr Sandman beats him to the punch. I don't wanna hear you crying "I'm gonna snitch to the mods, I might make an off topic thread because I'm very upset". I don't wanna hear none of that bullshit. I just want you to accept it.
Ah screw it, I'm too lazy to adapt things further, please enjoy this classic gif.

F2y1X.gif

Fuck both of you, I'm making the WrestleMania OT

And then I'm walking out with the WrassleGAF Championship and then maybe I'll take my thread making quality to gaming side, or maybe I'll take it over to MarvelGAF!

*Waves*

Hi Colt Cabana

Lazy goddamn millenials smh

Now this is the dose of truth WrassleGAF needs.

A mixed reaction from the Wrasslegaf universe, that's main event money right there.
But that first post is correct, I'm the laziest of millenials.

And then I'm walking out with the WrassleGAF Championship and then maybe I'll take my thread making quality to gaming side, or maybe I'll take it over to MarvelGAF!

*Waves*

Hi Neoxon
Fixed that for you Seph, you owe me one pal.

RP912

Banned
I wonder if the Heyman special will lead to a new gimmick where he runs for congress with Bork providing security.

Roman Reigns came out and canceled MizTV. He's a real threat to the #TalkingEra. You could see Bryan looking at him like "You dumb fuck. This is sports entertainment, not some drunk family squabble." Such a rookie mistake. I can't imagine Vince is pleased.

*Waves*

Hi Colt Cabana
I've never made an OT, so I'm thinking we need some new blood. I'm finally gonna reach for that brass ring.

But there are LOT of motherfuckers here that won't put anyone over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tyler Breeze was honestly a great Rumble winner and a proud WrassleGAF Mascot. I'm glad he won it.

Sephzilla

Part of the reason I can never go full digital is because I still really like having all of my game cases on display on a shelf

Alucard

Banned
Just read Plywood's rant.

LOL

Thanks for the laughs and the dose of reality, Plywood. I think some people in here need it. We're getting Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns at Fastlane, and that's good enough for me. If D-Bry makes Reigns look good while D-Bry loses, I'll actually be really happy for Roman and for D-Bry. It'll be good for both of them, as it'll give the smarks something to complain/be happy about in that Bryan can make anyone look good, and it'll make Roman look good going into his battle with Brock.

The chance of Bryan winning at Fastlane is like 5%. I know that and I've accepted it, but I'm still intrigued by the pairing of him and Reigns to see what kind of match they put together.

I wonder if it'll be the main event, or if they'll go with Cena vs. Rusev. Think about it though...we might get Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns main eventing a PPV. That's pretty damn cool if it happens, especially with so many complaints about the WWE not making new stars, or not allowing guys to move up the card.

Top Bottom