• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

flair joked that he was going to rape lita and john cena sexually (looking at her naked without consent) and physically assaulted a woman

hated cena even more then than I do now even when I was like 12.

John cena definitely doesn't wack it

FhAC9.gif

So we are talking about Management, Jerking off and Dogs. WWE is fucking up

Well in a little less than 3 hours we can talk about NJPW.

....but in the meantime we can talk about what's on axs right now....

Vertical Limit.

Chris O'Donnell and Bill Paxton climb K2............GOAT movie? Yes, I'd say so.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well in a little less than 3 hours we can talk about NJPW.

....but in the meantime we can talk about what's on axs right now....

Vertical Limit.

Chris O'Donnell and Bill Paxton climb K2............GOAT movie? Yes, I'd say so.

LOCKDOWN. ON FREE TV OF THE FIRST TIME. DESTINATION AMERICA.

The Friday Night War heats up, Maggle!

LOCKDOWN. ON FREE TV OF THE FIRST TIME. DESTINATION AMERICA.

The Friday Night War heats up, Maggle!

Oh right....I forgot TNA was a thing. Shit, I don't even know if I have Destination America.

Is this gonna be the event where Jeff Hardy kills himself once again? Or did they already show that?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh right....I forgot TNA was a thing. Shit, I don't even know if I have Destination America.

Is this gonna be the event where Jeff Hardy kills himself once again? Or did they already show that?

SPOILER:
Yes, that's tonight.

The Friday night war is between archival NJPW footage and slightly less archival TNA footage.

Heel

SPOILER:
Yes, that's tonight.

The Friday night war is between archival NJPW footage and slightly less archival TNA footage.

Tonight the Sports Entertainment fans are watching GLORY kickboxing on Spike, featuring live analysis of some sort from WWE first ballot hall-of-famer "Kid Dynamite" Mike Tyson.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Destination America WTF does that even mean.

It's Discovery's third tier show filled with Canadian reality tv shows, lots of murder by the numbers and ghost hunting shows. TNA is currently their ratings darling.

For Canadian forumers the show is FREE on their youtube account.

Went back and watched a match from Survivor Series '08. Along the way I saw a divas tag match. Sweet christ the divas were goddamn awful. The ones who could go barely gave a shit to try and the ones who couldn't were so terrible they couldn't even be carried. I know we harp on the women now, but they are all light years ahead of what was there in '08.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Went back and watched a match from Survivor Series '08. Along the way I saw a divas tag match. Sweet christ the divas were goddamn awful. The ones who could go barely gave a shit to try and the ones who couldn't were so terrible they couldn't even be carried. I know we harp on the women now, but they are all light years ahead of what was there in '08.

PEOPLE POWER.

Kaladin

I loaded up the Network so I could watch this Heyman thing at 7 and I have the worst luck with the network in browsers.

Before, it wouldn't even go to the page and it would just reload the sign-in page.

Now, the TV-PG buffer plays, and then nothing happens....the stream doesn't start.

I can play stuff from the vault, but the live stream is a no-go.

Scratch that, can't play stuff from the vault either.

I'm here to show the world
Come on
Bring it on

Do what I say "Better watch what I do"
Better heed the warning I'm here to give you
If you ever doubted me, you don't have a clue

Things are exactly what they seem
I will define the things you dream
Go check the scores again
I come out a perfect ten
They broke the mold when they made me
Bring it on

Do what I say "Better watch what I do"
Better heed the warning I'm here to give you
If you ever doubted me, you don't have a clue

I loaded up the Network so I could watch this Heyman thing at 7 and I have the worst luck with the network in browsers.

Before, it wouldn't even go to the page and it would just reload the sign-in page.

Now, the TV-PG buffer plays, and then nothing happens....the stream doesn't start.

Which browser are you using? The same shit happens to me in Chrome and Firefox. As much as I don't like IE, it works perfectly for the network.

What Heyman thing?

Survivor Series '08 was pretty feckin bad from what I recall.

Kozlov vs HHH for like 15 damn minutes felt like a 2 hour draw. FUCKING HELL

KOZLOV WAS THE SHITS

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Network is bad on free weeks and was even worse during the free month. It's been bad lately especially during the ripple haitch interview because...it's a free month again.

Damn, I missed all the work talk because I was getting ready for work. I still work at Best Buy, and am lucky to work at a store that not only does well, but has employees who don't treat people like shit.

Our electricity and water were turned off so they could transfer the bill to a different name or something, and somehow they fucked something up and now we're stuck without either until Monday. Carny motherfuckers

Survivor Series '08 was pretty feckin bad from what I recall.

Kozlov vs HHH for like 15 damn minutes felt like a 2 hour draw. FUCKING HELL

KOZLOV WAS THE SHITS

I was mainly going back to watch Cena vs. Prime Jericho. Jericho was never as good as a character as he was during that heel run.

RP912

Banned
Its sad when TNA just gave up on live tv altogether. Lucha Underground feels more live than TNA and it's taped as all hell.

iMax

This is the strangest thing. Why is Brian Williams getting flak over this?

Also, I assume this is leading to a match at WrestleMania between them.

Kaladin

That was.......odd.

Really odd.

I liked it though.

Why can't we get a nightly Paul Heyman news broadcast?

Also, I can't tell if WWE was behind Brian Williams or if it wasn't because they put Heyman (who is heel) out there to do this.

Top Bottom