• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

How 'bout i dont give a fuck February. But I wish you and the missus a good valentine's day. Treat your girl well, give your ma a kiss and tell her thank you for blessin you with birth so you could meet the love of your life.

The rest of you lonely fuckers and enjoy your no fap February and talk about how it's a hallmark holiday, when it's a guaranteed day for play

tumblr_n40ywsBu0i1sntui9o1_400.gif

Scottify

Being an old ass non-millennial I also did my time in retail. I worked at a Target retrieving carts from the parking lot and such.

I have to say, the most fun job I had was working at a Circus Pizza. Free pizza and videogames after we close. Always good fun. We usually did Street Fighter II & MK2 tournaments and occasionally Twilight Zone pinball. Great times, except when I had to dress up as the clown.

How 'bout i dont give a fuck February. But I wish you and the missus a good valentine's day. Treat your girl well, give your ma a kiss and tell her thank you for blessin you with birth so you could meet the love of your life.

The rest of you lonely fuckers and enjoy your no fap February and talk about how it's a hallmark holiday, when it's a guaranteed day for play

tumblr_n40ywsBu0i1sntui9o1_400.gif

Awww what a Hallmark card moment. You Cena mark

j/k

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is the last weekend I have before our new member of the family comes home.

Gotta fix up the fence, and buy all that dog stuff. Can't wait.

Cuuuuute. You may hate me but you know we love dogs. Cute puppy. What's his or her name?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yall are nasty. Why would I want to hear about any of you beating off? fuck that.

Cuuuuute. You may hate me but you know we love dogs. Cute puppy. What's his or her name?

I don't hate you, I just can't tell when you're being Vince McMahon or not! It's a male dog and we've called it Crazy Joe. I wanted to call it Stone Cold Steve Austin, but my wife wasn't keen on the idea.

Awesome little guy. Is he/she a rescue?

It's not a rescue dog, it's from a breeder. We had a look at the rescue shelter just around the corner before we had a look elsewhere though. Sadly, all the dogs in the shelter were pretty large dogs. My wife has only just come around to the idea of having a dog, and going straight in for a Rottweiler, Huskey, Whippet, etc was too much. We came REALLY close to taking a Rottweiler home, though. He was so soft and gentle, and just wanted strokes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2015, those things can be discussed now.

Besides mate, first rule of the internet: never visualize anything you read on the internet.

Yuck. You all are my pals, but I'm not gonna beat anyone off.

Scottify

I don't hate you, I just can't tell when you're being Vince McMahon or not! It's a male dog and we've called it Crazy Joe. I wanted to call it Stone Cold Steve Austin, but my wife wasn't keen on the idea.

It's not a rescue dog, it's from a breeder. We had a look at the rescue shelter just around the corner before we had a look elsewhere though. Sadly, all the dogs in the shelter were pretty large dogs. My wife has only just come around to the idea of having a dog, and going straight in for a Rottweiler, Huskey, Whippet, etc was too much. We came REALLY close to taking a Rottweiler home, though. He was so soft and gentle, and just wanted strokes.

Still, that's great. Any time a dog can get into a good home, which it sounds like yours will be, it's great news. We have an American Bulldog and some sort of pit-mix. Love em.

Still, that's great. Any time a dog can get into a good home, which it sounds like yours will be, it's great news. We have an American Bulldog and some sort of pit-mix. Love em.

I know we'll end up with a 2nd dog at some point, which will no doubt be a rescue dog. The vast majority of shelter dogs in the UK are Staffordshire Bull Terriers, which is similar to the Pitbull. They get a bad rap due to having bad owners who abuse them and don't look after, which turns them violent. The ones in the shelter looked like they had been used for breeding and then dumped after they couldn't handle it anymore.

I know we'll end up with a 2nd dog at some point, which will no doubt be a rescue dog. The vast majority of shelter dogs in the UK are Staffordshire Bull Terriers, which is similar to the Pitbull. They get a bad rap due to having bad owners who abuse them and don't look after, which turns them violent. The ones in the shelter looked like they had been used for breeding and then dumped after they couldn't handle it anymore.
Nice, you're doing a good thing.

Scottify

It's a good plan, start with one on the smaller side and see how you take to it.

Personally I have a hard time going to shelters. It breaks my heart and I'd want to adopt every dog in there. You're spot on about the Staffordshire. Our pit-mix is the biggest submissive dog, he'd never fight.

It's a good plan, start with one on the smaller side and see how you take to it.

Personally I have a hard time going to shelters. It breaks my heart and I'd want to adopt every dog in there. You're spot on about the Staffordshire. Our pit-mix is the biggest submissive dog, he'd never fight.

Yeah, it really is heart wrenching going around the shelter. I never thought in a million years the one dog that'd steal my soul would be a Rottweiler, but he was great. We saw him being walked as we were leaving, so talked to the volunteer. He had been in there for a few years, and rescued from a scrapyard. They didn't know how old he was, but thought he was pretty old since his tail was docked (which was made illegal in the UK in the 06).

He just walked next to the volunteer, sat down when he stopped. He didn't come over to us until I invited him over, he had a little sniff then lifted then sat down next to me. So I gave him a little stroke and when I stopped he raised my hand up with his head for more. Felt bad I couldn't take him home.

Scottify

Yeah, it really is heart wrenching going around the shelter. I never thought in a million years the one dog that'd steal my soul would be a Rottweiler, but he was great. We saw him being walked as we were leaving, so talked to the volunteer. He had been in there for a few years, and rescued from a scrapyard. They didn't know how old he was, but thought he was pretty old since his tail was docked (which was made illegal in the UK in the 06).

He just walked next to the volunteer, sat down when he stopped. He didn't come over to us until I invited him over, he had a little sniff then lifted then sat down next to me. So I gave him a little stroke and when I stopped he raised my hand up with his head for more. Felt bad I couldn't take him home.

Damn, man. Yeah. They'll break your heart, but it's all worth it. Makes ya want to buy a farm so dogs could just roam free.

Top Bottom