• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

haven't seen it, but

Why???????????????????

368320-20grin20suit20vince_mcmahon20wwe.png

Kaladin

I hope this was more them trying a new thing than something else. I would love to see a nightly news commentary show with Heyman or some other WWE personality.

Heyman has to have something to do after Brock leaves, right?

rrc1594

Good night WrasslinGaf today is horror movie friday, so I'm watch Jeepers Creeper with the GF. Be for I go I want point out somethings

1. Daniel Bryan is almost the size of a small child
2. Roman Reigns has a Max Payne face
3. Fox318 hasn't posted all day in here which is weird
4. Big Show can't find his penis
5. Digital is the way to go

Oh and saying F&F is Vin's best movie is just plain wrong. Pinch Black is and Iron Giant at a close second.

That first F&F doesn't hold up at all. It's kind of entertainingly dated though (WATCH YO BACK). Also, Iron Giant > Pitch Black and it's not that close

Just saw a pic of Lana she did before WWE where she is nude below the belt. Looks a little meatier than I was expecting.

Just ONE..? Were you still banned around the time someone posted an entire album of it? I dont have the link, but it's worth hunting down.

That first F&F doesn't hold up at all. It's kind of entertainingly dated though (WATCH YO BACK). Also, Iron Giant > Pitch Black and it's not that close

djgtu52.gif

Sanjuro

I've gotten through life without watching any of the Fast and Furious films to completion. Feel like I deserve a badge.

I did however watch Biker Boyz.

Kaladin

You know....another odd thing about that Heyman segment.

I can't tell if it was breaking the 4th wall or not. Yeah.....it was commentary on a news story, but was Heyman in character or was that Heyman's real opinion?

It's hard to tell with him.

Kacho

Gold Member
It would be great if Randy Orton got some new music when he returns. His current theme kills the crowd as he slowly walks to the ring with no energy.

thefro

Got the hot scoop from my buddy who sat near Wade Barrett & Gail Kim on a plane flight a bit ago

Gail - "I mean, we're over big in the UK right now but Dixie is the ultimate boss and she's a fucking bitch "

Gail to Barrett (who was in gym clothes) - "Does Vince not make you travel in business casual anymore?"

Barrett - "I told them to suck it. I was pretty pissed for a while and told them I'd wear whatever I want to wear."

Barrett's apparently pissed that he's getting worked to death, show schedule makes no sense and they're just going where they can get a decent house even if it is coast to coast. Only been home 2x in the last 3 weeks.

My mom owns more Vin Diesel films than the average person should, like Knockaround Guys, A Man Apart, and Boiler Room. I plan on watching all of them. Might gif em too.

Top Bottom