• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Why did he get perm'd anyway?
Something to the effect of asking where Officer Darren Wilson was when you need him, while The New Day was making their way to the ring.

But let me ask you this, if I told you Simplythebest is of African-American heritage, would that it any better or worse in your eyes?

Kacho

Gold Member
Something to the effect of asking where Officer Darren Wilson was when you need him, while The New Day was making their way to the ring.

But let me ask you this, if I told you Simplythebest is of African-American heritage, would that it any better or worse in your eyes?

Being better or worse due to the color of his skin is irrelevant, bean breath. WWE is a PG program that we should all enjoy in a FnP way if you catch my drift.

Now hit my music.

Did he try to defend himself by saying that? lol

Bowser

So I just realized that I get axs TV and NJPW is on right now. The Rainmaker just made his entrance.

Description says this ep has Okada vs Makabe and Tanahashi vs Devitt.

First exposure to NJPW, I'll give this a shot.

UberTag

So I just realized that I get axs TV and NJPW is on right now. The Rainmaker just made his entrance.

Description says this ep has Okada vs Makabe and Tanahashi vs Devitt.

First exposure to NJPW, I'll give this a shot.
You're in for a treat. Enjoy Mauro Ranallo on commentary.

Smh Freckles got Got again.
Does he even post outside of this thread? How does he keep getting himself banned?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If he got got for that, which would be understandable actually, why is the link still active and the post still up?

Bowser

This NJPW commentary team is so much better than what I'm used to, wow.

Makabe seems to be working pretty damn stiff with these forearm shots and clotheslines

Oh nice. That's the one near the old Taffy stand?

Yeah. I mean, I'm pretty much the end of the boardwalk now since everything burnt down, but yes.

I loved that show. Poor Snooks. She was the best member next to Pauly.

Snooki and Jwow were both really nice. I mean, honestly they were all really nice
except one of them who shall remain nameless

The entire cast absolutely loved my Dad and he was like their best friend, but Snooki literally could not remember who I was if her life depended on it even though we met nearly every day for three Summers. She once introduced me to her Dad by saying "This is Michael Carbone's son... I'm sorry, what's your name again?" when we have the same damn name. Infuriating.

I also made a complete idiot out of myself the first time I saw her after she had made her Wrestlemania appearance. =_=

LMAO, this is 3 times in how long? Like two months, right? And he's been banned for half that time. Smh man, smh
If he got got for that, which would be understandable actually, why is the link still active and the post still up?
It's, uh... Evidence. Yeah, evidence.

Kacho

Gold Member
I found this earlier today. Don't even have a VHS player anymore.
IMG_20150206_214446507.jpg

This NJPW commentary team is so much better than what I'm used to, wow.

Makabe seems to be working pretty damn stiff with these forearm shots and clotheslines

Mauro and Josh are incredible, but Mauro is doing some otherworldly work right now

Yo Freckle keeps dying for your sins, people.

You see what happens when you ignore the rulings of...

WRESTLER'S COURT

Bowser

Devitt just challenged Okada for the IWGP championship. I love how he comes to the ring riding on the shoulders of his henchman in the Bullet Club lmao.

RP912

Banned
VCRs are still the shit. Screw the new age haters and their blu ray players with 5k resolutions.

I remember going to a flea market in Augusta that had every Disney movie known to man on vhs. It was truly glorious.

Top Bottom