• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

It is weird I still buy VHS if I find a cool one?

I've been tempted to buy a few of older shows that haven't seen a DVD/digital release. A local movie rental store used to keep VHS copies of old movies that haven't gotten another release. I thought it was a Pretty cool thing to do since you know it's just wasting store space.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God DAMMIT Freckle
XOUI65F.gif

Also, this weird 4 minute Paul Heyman Network thing is...weird

Yeah. I mean, I'm pretty much the end of the boardwalk now since everything burnt down, but yes.

Snooki and Jwow were both really nice. I mean, honestly they were all really nice
except one of them who shall remain nameless

The entire cast absolutely loved my Dad and he was like their best friend, but Snooki literally could not remember who I was if her life depended on it even though we met nearly every day for three Summers. She once introduced me to her Dad by saying "This is Michael Carbone's son... I'm sorry, what's your name again?" when we have the same damn name. Infuriating.

I also made a complete idiot out of myself the first time I saw her after she had made her Wrestlemania appearance. =_=

Awesome stories. Good stuff.

RP912

Banned
My dream vhs tape to have in my collection is "cause stone cold says so". I remember renting it from Hollywood Video one time and was blown away of how raw it was (no pun). Real ass Stone Cold was real.

It is weird I still buy VHS if I find a cool one?
Is it weird that I sometimes daydream about getting an original PlayStation, cleaning it up real nice like, hooking it up to a little CRT tv and 2.1 stereo system, and playing the sorts of Japanese role playing games that defined and had a profound impact on the lives of people like CureVylash and Crayjay Lee, using that one-handed rpg controller?

WrassleGAF, help me buy something.
250$ limit off Amazon. No electronics, computers, or video games unless they are a knock down drag out deal.

Gogogo.

Pizoxuat

I didn't really dig the highlights package for Tanahashi vs Devitt. Just hard to get into clips of the match where you lose the flow, though the longer segments of it were still nice to see.

I really enjoyed Makabe vs Okada. It had a good mixture of mat wrestling and striking. And Makabe's face continues to absolutely crack me up.

Okada's dropkick is just out of this world beautiful every damn time.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm so excited to see Kane cost Daniel Bryan his match at FastLane so we can get that hot Daniel Bryan vs Kane match on the WM31 pre-show.

LOLed at the start with Josh saying they're at ringside and they cut to their closet in Nashville. Also loved Taz burying the whole idea of having a cage when guys can just enter the ring over the top - good to kill the whole stip of the show in the opener. Tag title match largely sucked, but at least they replayed the bump a ton. Then they showed next week's show with MEGA MAN TYRUS AND RICH KID EC3. Horrible MVP promo set up a far worse EY one with him acting like a vampire, but one with grey hair now. This sucked, but furthered the plot with Gunner being taken out.

Kong-Havok over-delivered. You can tell Kong is hurting since she was really slow compared to even her WWE run, but she made the most out of what she can presently do and got the win. Roode-EY was largely sub-par, but I liked Roode chucking the chair at EY and the poetic finish with Roode getting a dominant win on the chair the heels brought in. EVERYTHING WITH KURT AND HIS GROUP BACKSTAGE IS STUPID. Spud's dive was great and I dig Tyrus bringing back the Samoan spike. Rest of this kinda sucked. The Brooke-Robbie obstacle course thing was done awkwardly, but Brooke's ass still got showcased, so whatever. Lethal Lockdown was okay in highlight form, but dragged a ton in real time.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/02/tna-impact-wrestling-2-6-15-lockdown.html

Screens -

"Welcome to one of the biggest nights of the year!"

"WE'RE LIVE AT RINGSIDE TONIGHT!"

OH GOD NO!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3686lkvgug35eftqpyss24hu5c4xxah1

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF, help me buy something.
250$ limit off Amazon. No electronics, computers, or video games unless they are a knock down drag out deal.

Gogogo.

Why don't you make a topic about it? It's what NeoGAF users do when they are presented with choice.

Buy yourself a coat.

Top Bottom