• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

RP912

Banned
Console Wars is a pretty solid read if you have any interest in how Sega or Nintendo was run during that period.

I was actually thinking about getting that book...but couldn't turn down some wrasslin books.

Speaking of decisions...I don't know if I want to get Darkest Dungeon or Sleeping dogs/thief collection.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was actually thinking about getting that book...but couldn't turn down some wrasslin books.

Speaking of decisions...I don't know if I want to get Darkest Dungeon or Sleeping dogs/thief collection.

I'd wait on Darkest Dungeon. Shit ain't done yet. Needs another 6 months - 1 year.

Sleeping Dogs is worth it...highly recommended.

C'mon folks, what drives you?

Nothing. I exist, I consume, and I've done little to nothing of value. When confronted with these truths I say "you're right", reflect at my failure and continue to do the same damn thing. I've been given a number of opportunities and have squandered all of them.

Fun and playful ya'll.

Nothing. I exist, I consume, and I've done little to nothing of value. When confronted with these truths I say "you're right", reflect at my failure and continue to do the same damn thing. I've been given a number of opportunities and have squandered all of them.

Fun and playful ya'll.

I like the cut of your jib.

Dante

About to start Lucha Underground, I really hope there aren't any fake fight scenes in a construction site with Cage this week.

DiscoJon

Banned
Wait wait wait. So Freckle got banned for linking nudes, yet the link he posted is still up? That's some carny-ass shit even by our definition of carny-ass shit.

va7Bd5m.jpg

Alucard

Banned
LOL. The restaurant scene on Main Event between Jimmy Uso, Naomi, Natalya, Kidd, and Cesaro was fantastic. If only the WWE did more of these pre-taped out of the arena segments. Adds a lot to the characters.

LOL. The restaurant scene on Main Event between Jimmy Uso, Naomi, Natalya, Kidd, and Cesaro was fantastic. If only the WWE did more of these pre-taped out of the arena segments. Adds a lot to the characters.

I love the admiration between Cesaro and Kidd. I get some Sunny in Philadelphia vibes from them

Cesaro saying he gets up before his alarm, and Tyson calling him a beast for it feels like a Mac/Charlie conversation

Alucard

Banned
I love the admiration between Cesaro and Kidd. I get some Sunny in Philadelphia vibes from them

Cesaro saying he gets up before his alarm, and Tyson calling him a beast for it feels like a Mac/Charlie conversation

Kidd and Cesaro is what the Bro Mans gimmick should be in 2015. Props to both of them. I hope they stay together for a long time and get a run with the titles. They still need an official name for their team too.

just watched all of the rr triple threat. are finishers even finishers anymore because I'm pretty sure all they did were finishers and german suplex and like two spots by rollins.

Alucard

Banned
just watched all of the rr triple threat. are finishers even finishers anymore because I'm pretty sure all they did were finishers and german suplex and like two spots by rollins.

But it wasn't an indie match. Really. Indie wrestling sucks and is just guys kicking out of finishers. That triple threat had nothing in common with indie wrestling. Really.

P.S. Natalya is beautiful, ya'll.

That was one of the more ridiculous matches I've seen. Finishers are basically signature moves with a low stamina meter on the main roster.

D*mn, I'm watching Dolemite on da El Rey network, did you know they show a** and t*tties on this channel as well as drop f-bombs? I haven't watched Lucha Underground yet but is this any indication of what I can expect?

So, would there be an angle (don't know if it was discussed before) that Paige would join Bray Wyatt. Would it be too late to re-establish the family?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are we sure it's the Lana pictures and not the 'Daizee Haze has a eating disorder even though i don't know her at all' thing?

Top Bottom