• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
D*mn, I'm watching Dolemite on da El Rey network, did you know they show a** and t*tties on this channel as well as drop f-bombs? I haven't watched Lucha Underground yet but is this any indication of what I can expect?

Dolemite's a real classic. You'll enjoy that. If you like it, consider watching Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son In Law.

Did anyone link to the instagram account of the woman who did the pole dance to Nakamura's theme while dressed as him? Cause here it is: http://instagram.com/marilyn_bomaye/

Boots did like 2 days ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL
tumblr_njddj0UcL11s0zdtdo1_540.jpg

Dolemite's a real classic. You'll enjoy that. If you like it, consider watching Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son In Law.
They have a block of blaxploitation movies airing tonight. It's funny because they have these long grindhouse style promos for their programming and I saw two for what Dada West and Bootaaay were last reviewing, Miami Vice and Shaw Bros. Movies.

Heroman

Banned
yeah, once upon a time

emma is hot as fuck

rip freckle, he even labeled it nsfw. although i dont the last guy who posted the album got banned riight?

Labeling something nsfw doesn't make all right,the dude should have know that you cant post shit like that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just got to the part in the documentary where Jim Jones began to go heel

'And he reached up and kind of patted the back of my neck, and he said 'I'll fuck you in the ass if you want.''

According to Wade Keller, part of WWE's motivation to book Bryan vs. Reigns is the fact that the "#CancelWWENetwork" thing had a bigger impact on their sub numbers than they initially thought. He also says that most in the company believe that only Vince is still 100% behind Reigns. Others around him in his inner circle think Reigns isn't ready.

Vylash

According to Wade Keller, part of WWE's motivation to book Bryan vs. Reigns is the fact that the "#CancelWWENetwork" thing had a bigger impact on their sub numbers than they initially thought. He also says that most in the company believe that only Vince is still 100% behind Reigns. Others around him in his inner circle think Reigns isn't ready.
stop playing with my emotions

besada

Banned
Quoted NSFW image replaced with something more appropriate. I'd guess the mod who banned him was afraid to come in here with you beast men.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Quoted NSFW image replaced with something more appropriate. I'd guess the mod who banned him was afraid to come in here with you beast men.

I was just surprised that the deal went down without the post being removed. Sinister mod traps haven't happened in years, months, weeks!

EDIT: The new link is fabulous though.

besada

Banned
I was just surprised that the deal went down without the post being removed. Sinister mod traps haven't happened in years, months, weeks!

Sometimes we forget stuff. Hell, sometimes we do a bad copy/paste and post something really inappropriate, but we can delete posts, so most people never see it. Not that I've ever done anything like that. Nope.

gogosox82

So, what would it take for Vince to change course on Reigns. Him looking bad at Fastlane? Or is it too late?

Anth0ny

but meltzer said the day after the rumble had a spike in subs

#sheetz

but meltzer said the day after the rumble had a spike in subs

#sheetz

It did. But the cancellations lingered throughout the week. That's why the Raw after the Rumble and this week's Raw were so wildly different in terms of how they portrayed Reigns and Bryan's involvement with him.

That's a goddamn good shot

The Brandon Stroud/Lance Archer feud continues to heat up http://gfycat.com/GrouchyHarmoniousDodo

It's been a pretty successful, slow-burn angle for Inspire Pro. It got nominated for "Feud of the Year" in the RSPW Awards.

As an Inspire Pro guy, I thought it was ridiculous at first, but I'm really enjoying it a lot now. Lance Hoyt seems to be having a good time with it too, since he basically stalks Stroud on Twitter and Facebook multiple times a week from all over the world.

It's been a pretty successful, slow-burn angle for Inspire Pro. It got nominated for "Feud of the Year" in the RSPW Awards.

As an Inspire Pro guy, I thought it was ridiculous at first, but I'm really enjoying it a lot now. Lance Hoyt seems to be having a good time with it too, since he basically stalks Stroud on Twitter and Facebook multiple times a week from all over the world.

Their Twitter interactions tell me that this is a very FnP feud. I always see Inspire Pro posters in my twitter feed, it looks like a real fun, solid promotion, too. I wish more of their stuff was taped

Those Lana pics were posted last month too, not by Feckle though. When I clicked on the link this morning it's changed to a link of Kerry Von Erich haha

scabro

freckle got done dirty

the last guy didn't get banned, so he assumed it was ok

then he got snitched on. #freefreckle

pull your strings Vinny

Top Bottom